Sai Under Intoxication 😉

It's been 2 years to SaiRat's marriage, Sai liked Virat and Virat released his love for Sai. Papi was trying her best to get Virat but failed always, today was holi Papi planned to spike Virat's thandai and put him in bad light by trying to show everyone that Virat was behaving with her in a wrong way. She asked the waiter to give the special drink to only Virat but instead of Virat, Sai drank the thandai because as always SaiRat were running behind each other throughout the holi program. Due to which Sai was thirsty and quickly gulped the thandai, Papi saw this and got scared.

*[ Further Sai's dialogues will be in intoxicated state so think as per it ]*

S - Virat Sir....

V - Ha.

S - Pichle saal bhi, humne kitni masti ki thi na holi mein (said excitedly) 😁

V - (confused by her speaking manner) Ha... ha Sai.

S - Aur aap mujhe kiss karne wale the par phone bajne laga and kiss fail ho gayi (started laughing) 😆

V - (shocked) Tum ye sab abhi kyu bol rahi ho 😨

S - Kyu bol rahi hu matlab, ab kiss adhuri reh gayi thi toh usse pura karna chahiye na 😗

V - (widened his eyes) Kya...!!! 😳

S - Shhhh!! (she kept her finger on his lips) 🤫

She took off her dupatta and covered themselves, she started moving closer while Virat was just processing the things Sai was doing. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed his left cheek seductively. Virat came out of his trance and saw Sai sleeping on his shoulder.

V (in mind - Shayad Sai ne kuch ulta sidha kha liya ya piliya hai) Sai

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

V (in mind - Shayad Sai ne kuch ulta sidha kha liya ya piliya hai)
Sai... Sai (tried to wake her up)

S - Hmm (said and snuggled more in his neck crook)

Virat slowly took off the dupatta and made Sai wear it. He gently picked her up and moved towards their room. Papi who saw everything from a distance went numb, crocodile tears started flowing from her eyes on the possibility of SaiRat would consummate there marriage. She followed them and hid behind the door as always. Virat entered his room and closed the door, Sai was mumbling many things all the way in his arms while he was just nodding his head. He made her sit on the bed and brought wet tissues. He then sat beside her and started wiping off the color from her face.

S - Virat sir aaj aap bohot handsome lag rahe hai (said smiling widely)

V - (smiled) Thanku... waise tum bhi aaj bohot sundar lag rahi ho, matlab humesha hi lagti ho ☺

S - Sachii (said and kissed his right cheek)

It was getting hard for Virat to control himself and not to do anything, but still he was trying to be patient.