Chapter 3 👑ROYAL 💍WEDDING👑

Start from the beginning

(Tae's Outfit_Ignore the Sword)

After finishing my fun i went in my room to take a shower, and like always my maids helped me, After the shower, My maids gave me full body massage while putting a scented oil on my skin which helped to relax my muscles.
Shooting a bow and arrow wasn't so tiring, I felt more tired when i was riding a horse. That was things that i loved very much, Archery, riding and reading. My mother loved it when i went to the library, Because she knew i would spend hours there, and i wouldn't do other things that she considered dangerous. Since i was very young, I helped my father in the Kingdom's business, taking care of the animals (From food, vaccines, birth and etc.) and taking care of the plantations (grape, cotton, cocoa, soy and some vegetation, plants, trees, flowers) But i didn't take care of 100% of everything by myself, some things Jin and my mother helped me with, But after Jin getting married i stayed with a large part, and my mother with the other, even though it wasn't always that my Mom helped me because she had many duties as Queen. In the last month i haven't been taking care of things very well because of the wedding, My parents decided to let me rest my mind until the wedding, But i can't sit still, So i went back to practicing archery behind my mother's back...But today she finally saw Lol. After giving me a full massage my maids left my room.
I put on some comfortable clothes and decided to go to the library to read a little before bed. I wanted to watch a movie but i don't like to watch it alone, Jin and i always watch movies and series before going to sleep, But since he got married i only watch it when Jimin comes to visit me. Jin didn't visit us very much because he knew that the time he came and left, Our Mom got sadder, and also Jin helps his husband with princely tasks. After arriving at the library i went to the horror section and looked for a book that i liked.
As i searched i heard my father's deep voice."Why does my little Brat always only come in the macabre section?" Said Dad. I take of my eyes on the bookshelf and watch my Dad coming at me with his hands behind his back, And his leather boots clattering on the floor. He had a neutral smile in his eyes, He always smiled with his eyes, and only slightly curved his lips. Well is what being an Head Alpha does to you.
"Oh, Good Evening Dad" I said picking up a book and hugging it while smiling at my father "Hello, Good Evening Tae" He replied stopping beside me "What do you mean, I only ever come to the macabre section?"
I asked looking at him curious
"Well son, The truth. Every time i see you in the library you are reading a horror book, I never see you reading a fantasy book, or a romance one" Said my father looking at the shelves of books while walking with hands still behind his back "Ah...Hmm... It's not entirely true, I read Mythology, Investigation, and Science fiction books too" I said stuttering a bit as i hugged the book tighter to my chest to keep my father from see the cover "Hmmm you really read these stories, But... All with horror themes" Said my father turning to me and smiling crookedly.
"I think you are a horror lover Lol, which is funny and curious about an omega and princess" Said my father now stopping next to me and leaning against the library table "Okay, Okay,
I like macabre tales, I admit but... Why can't an omega princess like not so girly things?, I don't see a problem with being a little dark" I said making a pout while crossing my arms with the book still on my chest. My dad let out a low laugh "Oh my little brat i don't have any problem with you being gloomy either, Even more so since you decidedly inherited it from me, It already intrigued me a little that you look so much like your mother physically, The only physical thing you have mine is my hair and even then... Only for month to month..." Said my father lowering his voice a little, I widened my eyes when he mentioned my hair "Shhhhhhhhh Dad, don't talk about my hair" I said complaining about my father. He let out another laugh and made a sign of a zipper in his mouth "Okay, your secret is safe with me... But as i was saying, Jin inherited my physique, The hair, Eyes and even a little height, But the beauty you two definitely take for your mother" Said Dad messed up my hair. "What are you talking about Dad? You are very handsome" I said to my father laughing and running one of my hand through my hair to fix what he messed up, and the other continued to hold the book, He also laughed and replied."Oh my child, I'm just what an Alpha should be" He replied still laughing. My father was a very handsome man and many women in the Kingdom thought that too, which brought out my mother's possessiveness. She was very jealous of my dad, Which i thought was cute and funny. My father was also jealous, But he dealt with this things in a cold and calculating way, while my mother was carried away by emotion. Jin was really like my mother emotionally, He was jealous too, and was very emotional.
I was already like my father.
I was calculating and calm, I just didn't deal with things coldly, I just pretended to be cold because that's what my position called for. And now about to have a cold and cruel husband i wondered how i should act.
My thoughts were interrupted when my Dad asked me "Are you Afraid?"
He asked me in a low worried voice.
I knew what he was asking about, and it was about the marriage... "Honestly i'm not afraid but... I'm apprehensive and kind of lost on what i should do,
I have no idea what's in store for me"
I said lowering my head.
"I understand son but... Taehyung... Know that i would never give your hand to a boy that i don't trust. I know that boy Jeon is a little cold and arrogant, and his reputation for being a ruthless Alpha , But i have known him since he was a child, and i know he would never harm any Omega, He may be cruel but he is fair, He would never hurt an innocent, I dare to say he is even more merciful than i am, I dare to tell you " My father spoke to me in a serious tone but with a little laughter at the end. "I know Dad, you already know that i trust you but as i told you before, I can't trust anyone else" I replied looking into his eyes. "I know son... I know" He said placing his hand on my shoulder and giving me a little smile. That's when he suddenly took the book from my hand to read the cover, But i ran to him trying to take the book from him before he read the cover
"DAD GIVE ME BACK!!!" I said to him jumping up to try to get the book back "But why my little Brat?, why can't i see what my own son is reading? Ohh don't tell me it's something erotic???" My dad said putting his hand over his mouth in an exaggerated way and in mock surprise "WHAT???? OF COURSE NOT"
I replied widening my eyes in embarrassment, while still jumping up and down trying to pick up the book "Oh really? Then let me read the cover" Said my father looking at me from above, I sighed and finally gave up "Okay old man, you can read"
I said crossing my arms with an angry expression. My father laughed at my attitude and turned the cover of the book to read "Edgar Allan Poe_The Reven" My father read aloud. I closed my eyes sighing and opened them to see my father laughing "Laugh all you want, at least I'm not reading anything erotic" I said still angry with my father "Oh my little brat, You never disappoint me" He said still laughing and again messed up my hair.