The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)

Start from the beginning

  "How old are you?"

  "N-nineteen..? I fail to see what that has to do with the current situation." He whispered softly. Dazai hummed quietly, and examined Atsushi. He doesn't respond to his question, or inquiry, phrased as a sentence that was clearly begging for an explanation. "D..Dazai..?" Dazai was looking at him with a certain spark in his eyes that said I want to eat you alive. Not in a literal sense, however, but a metaphorical one.

  "You want to study me, hm~? How cute." Dazai chuckled. "Very well, then, I'll let you study every bit of me." He chuckled, and leans forward to place a wet kiss on Atsushi's body. Atsushi tensed up, eyes widened as his cheeks turn red.

  "M-My — a-ah-?" Atsushi sputtered, confused, unsure what to do. But Dazai only chuckled and began to swarm him with continuous kisses. His tiny body fit perfectly between his puckered lips. He knew his body would fit wonderfully elsewhere as well, and happily kissed him all over at the very thought of having such a cute mortal fall into his hands.

  By the time Dazai is done overwhelming and suffocating Atsushi with wet kisses, Atsushi's drenched in saliva. "Awee, now that won't do~" He removes Atsushi's clothes and tosses them to the ground. Atsushi whines at this, and curls up in a ball. "Awe, come now, don't be shy~" he cooed. "Now that you've experienced my lips I'm sure you'll be able to make a very accurate sculpture of them when you make me~" he cooed.

  Dazai chuckled. "Thank me." He stated.

  "W-what..?" Atsushi whimpered, feeling pathetic as the god stared down at him.

  "I blessed you with my lips and am letting you study me." He licked his lips. "Thank me." He demanded. Atsushi knew this was some kind of kinky thing.

  "T..thank you.."

  "Thank you for what?"

  "T-thank you! For- letting me study you!" Atsushi whined.

  "Beg for more~" He purred.

  "P-Please let me study more of you! All of you!" Atsushi does as commanded, ignoring how humiliated and embarrassed he feels; ignoring even more how much he likes it. Atsushi whimpers as he's flipped onto his stomach, and Atsushi begins to massage his ass. "A-ah~" his legs spread and he twitches.

  "You're so cute.. but so naughty~" Dazai's words dripped with sickening sweetness. Atsushi whimpered as Dazai's finger moved back and forth, grinding against him. "You should know it's rude to wake someone while they're sleeping. Do I need to teach you some manners?" He cooed. Atsushi felt like, nervously sitting up. Precum dripping down his dick, which was aroused thanks to Dazai's grinding and rubbing.

  Dazai pushed his robe aside and spread his legs, revealing his giant dick, that was definitely hard. Atsushi's eyes widened and his face turned red. "O-Oh.. whatever my god wants." He sputtered. He'd take any lesson Dazai saw fit. Dazai chuckled and placed Atsushi on his dick. Atsushi whimpered, flustered. Dazai then sandwiched him between his hand and his dick, and began to jerk himself off with Atsushi in his hand. Atsushi whined as the soft flesh rubbed against his own dick.

  "Mmh.." Dazai leans his head back and moans. "You know what's so great about being the god of pleasure, Atsushi? It's that I'm so fucking good at it." Dazai moaned, smirking as he imagines pinning Atsushi down to a bed and fucking him. "Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll grave you with my human form and fuck your little heart out."

  Dazai stops jerking himself off, and picks the flustered and panting Atsushi up with two fingers pinching his waist gently. He guides the human to the head of his dick, and smirks. "You should feel honored. Hardly anyone gets to experience what you are right now~" he presses Atsushi's head down on the tip of his dick, which is dripping with precum. "Mmh.." he closed his eyes and sat back, happily rubbing Atsushi against him. Atsushi could be heard letting out muffled whines and whimpers. How adorable~ He must be getting a mouth full of precum. The thought makes Dazai chuckle.

Dazai then gets an idea. Licking his lips, he guides Atsushi's head to his slit, hovering him above it. "Are you ready to be taught some manners, Sushi~?" The brunette cooed. Atsushi didn't have the chance to answer. Dazai lowered him, and Atsushi's head slipped into his slit with a satisfying, wet sound. "Mmh..~" Dazai bit his lip, watching Atsushi, confused, squirm. He lets Atsushi's body go. Atsushi's arms fail to grab onto anything as his slit makes room for Atsushi's shoulder. Dazai moans softly as Atsushi continues to slide down his dick.

  Dazai was completely right; Atsushi's body was beyond perfect for this. Atsushi continued to squirm, which evidently continued his descent down Dazai's slit. Atsushi wasn't sure what was going on. Was it possible to even be unstuck from these situations? He was immensely flustered, kicking his legs. He hears a soft chuckle as Dazai puts a thumb on top of Atsushi's sticking out feet, and pushes them down, his dick fully engulfing Atsushi. Dazai wraps his hand around his dick and begins to jerk himself off, moaning as he does so. The things he wanted to do with and to Atsushi were immeasurable in pleasure. Dazai's legs spread wide, and he secured his legs behind the legs of his throne, biting his lip as he moaned. He holds his hand over his tip, not against it though, and releases. Atsushi was released along with quite a bit of white fluid, which he was covered in.

  Atsushi panted, face red. He was trembling, and covered head to toe in come. He could hardly process what was going on, just tried catching his breath. Dazai chuckled softly and fixed his robe, resting his head in his clean hand as he watched Atsushi slowly recover from what just happened. He's sure the little mortal didn't expect such an experience coming here today. Atsushi finally managed to catch his breath, and weakly looked up at the smirking god. "..p..please..." he takes another deep breath. "..d-.. don't return me to my village like this.." Atsushi trembled. He was embarrassed to even face the god.

  Dazai began to laugh, softly. Atsushi whimpered, curling up his hand. He wanted to be clean at the moment. Atsushi was just short of being a germaphobe; textures felt certain ways to him, and he didn't like how the come was drying on him. "Return you? A precious gem like you~?" Dazai chuckled and waved a hand over him. The come disappears at his will, and he cleanses Atsushi. Atsushi is surprised at this but supposed the god of pleasure would of course come with powers of aftercare. He's glad he no longer feels sticky.

  "W-wait— you're not returning me?" Atsushi whispered shakily.

  "Of course I'm not." Dazai laughed. "Why would I? No no, you're mine now~" Dazai kissed Atsushi again, and doesn't dry off his clothes or redress him in his clothes.

  Dazai hadn't had such fun in many years, such pleasure. No one was able to make him feel the specific way that Atsushi had made him feel. And Dazai wants much more. He wants to fuck himself with him, he wants to shrink down to his human form to fuck Atsushi's heart out. He wants to keep Atsushi all for his own, perhaps even marry him. Everyone always thought Dazai had many wives, but the truth is he had none. But keeping Atsushi with him for the rest of his life sounded like a dream come true. He'd love to wake up and kiss Atsushi's cheek and make him breakfast. Contrary to popular belief, Dazai had plenty of thoughts besides sex.

  Dazai set Atsushi down on the ground. Poor Atsushi couldn't get his legs to work; they felt like jelly, despite the fact he was never fucked. Dazai stood up, and stretched his arms. His form shrunk down to Atsushi's size, though still smaller with him. Atsushi stared up at him. Dazai chuckled and took both of Atsushi's hands in his own. "Come now~ We should get you redressed."

  "W-where are we going..?" Atsushi whimpered as Dazai held him close and began to teleport them.

  "Just to my temple, where I live, in the godly world. And your forever home~" he cooed. "You're mine now, Atsushi, do you understand?"

  Atsushi searches Dazai's eyes. His words make his chest flutter. He takes a small breath and decides he would much like to leave his current life behind and live as Dazai's forever.

  "I.. I understand." And with that, Dazai smiled and brought Atsushi back to his palace, not to be seen by his village ever again.

-

Guys want a part 2 or their married life orrrrr?