Chapter 2- I'm back

Hey there! Welcome to Chapter 2!

Now for your announcements,

I will usually update this story ever 2-3 ish days.

Now for your regularly scheduled chapter

Chapter 2- I'm back!!

                Chica sighed as she flattened out the dough for the pizza. For her, the kitchen was her second home. In a weird way, she felt as if she could really show who she was here than any other place in the restaurant.

                I wish I had somebody to talk to... She thought, finally getting the dough into an almost-perfect circle. She had first considered speaking to Mike, he was nice enough after they found out he was a human, but it just felt weird speaking to a human without telling them happy birthday, or offering them a cupcake. But Mike always seemed to mention the outside world, what it was like and how different it was from the pizzeria.

                She got the pizza sauce out and started covering the pizza dough with it. She never seemed to fit with Bonnie or Freddy, first was that the seemed to always be talking with each other, leaving her with only herself to talk to. Not that she didn't like them in any way, but Freddy always seemed care about how he looked or if his bowtie was on right. Bonnie was nice enough, but given the opportunity to make fun of her and her "Special Parts" he always took it.

                She started putting the cheese on the pizza. Wondering if getting a friend was even possible.

                Then she remembered Foxy.

                She always knew that he was in his cove. But after his little incident, she always thought speaking with him was a bad idea. But after what just happened earlier, the thought re-ignited in her.

                Could that even happen? She thought putting the pepperoni on top of the cheese, then putting it in the oven to bake. She sat on a chair and pondered whether she and Foxy could actually be together. She always got the impression that if she said something mean to the fox, he would most likely rip out her throat or something like that.

                Chica considered her options: first, Foxy seemed to not like Bonnie, especially since he woke him up in the worst way possible. Second, Foxy agreed to eating despite that they were dead and didn't need to eat, which always put her in a good mood. And third, when she was leaving, Foxy said he actually cared about what happened to her, which none of the animatronics seemed to even mention.

                Well, certainly beats just doing nothing. I think it's about time that I found somebody to love She thought. She went over the pantry and got out a cupcake, true she knew how to bake one, but the oven was being used. She got out a frosting bag and put frosting on the cupcake.

She realized that it was red frosting with a yellow cake.

Shoot, need different colors.. She thought eating the cupcake, which actually wasn't that all that bad and tried again.

This time it was Red velvet with yellow frosting.

"What even?!" She said eating the cupcake with much less joy as she did before.

She made another cupcake. With purple frosting and a yellowish cake.

She realized it was her and Foxy's eye colors.

"Oh my F#%#&^$ God!" She said feeling her voice box frack and fizz as it censored the cuss word.

She made another cupcake, this time it was her regular one that she carried on her platter, which she thought was a pretty generic design, but she guessed that it would save her from humiliation from Bonnie and Freddy.