Annoying Boy | Chapter 1

Aubrey was at the park, angry of course. Kim took her bat away from her because Aubrey was jokingly threatening to push Basil into the lake again. It was OBVIOUSLY a joke.

I'm friends with that loser again, sort of, Aubrey thought. She wasn't ACTUALLY going to hurt the poor kid.

"Hey, Aubs!" came from an annoying boy that ruins your life, smells like sweat and oranges, and is obsessed with basketball like a loser.

Aubrey looked up and glared at Kel.

"What could you possibly need now?" Aubrey asked him. Kel just stood there making a dumb face that was very punchable.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go and see if Hero is taller than me!" Kel shouted.

"Yeah,

no thanks bud." Aubrey said to him. She was glaring at him and watched as he frowned for a bit.

"Why don't you want to hang out anymore? We used to always play!" Kel yelled to her, Aubrey made a very upset face.

"I'm not 12, Kel."

"You act like you are! Acting like you're cool when you're just mean to me! Ugh.." Kel said in a jokingly tone.

Aubrey smiled for like, 2 seconds, and soon after agreed to go with Kel.

While they were walking to Kel's house, Kel was asking Aubrey so many questions she couldn't keep track of all of them.

"What do you think of that math teacher? He's always yelling at me for not paying attention. Also, what do you think Sunny would think about that? I bet he'd be upset. Oh yeah, I think you'd like that cool sweatshirt I saw in a mall a few weeks ago, would you? It's pink I think. Oh wow! That rhymed! I should be a rapper! Wouldn't that be awesome? I think I'd be a great rapper. I forgot to ask, what do you think of Orange Joe? I complete forgot, ha!"

"Sure," Aubrey responded to him.

They both made it to the house, it was so nice to smell the sweet smell of bread. Wait why do I smell bread?
Aubrey thought.