chapter 2

Y/n's pov

As me and Mr.Aizawa walk to class 1-A I can't but feel nervous about seeing how much izuku has grow sense I last saw him......i know mom got ride of all the pictures with me and dad.....I went to there apartment when I was 14 with using yoki.....yoki can touch people and objects and can make them invisible but for people they could suffocate in her world so I could only stay there for a little while......I was able to take a picture of all of us she didn't throw away.....more like locked away.....she hid a locked case with a child hood teddy bear I had...and a couple photos of us....I took a picture of all of us.....I keep it close...I had a locket made so I could scale it down with the picture I took with my phone of it....

Yoki holds the actual loket for me...I put a picture of me and yoki and dad....but dad's face is out of the picture for safety reasons.....

I didn't realize we were in front of the door to class 1-A until yoki spoke.

Come on y/n snap out of it. We're here I know your nervous but I am here with you and we can do anything when we got each other by our sides.

Thanks yoki

I will never get used to that

Sorry Mr.Aizawa

No it's no problem but there's no need to feel nervous you will fit in just fine.

Thank you sir

Just call me Aizawa kid

Y-yes Mr Aizawa

I'll call you in once I get everyone's attention

Y-yes

Aizawa's pov

She didn't talk the hole walk with her head down she looked as if she was in deep though so I didn't say anything. She will fit in just fine she's powerful. She will probably be aport of bakugou's or deku's group maybe both.....trouble some.... probably children.... she's we'll behaved but she's powerful she had a chose between 1-A and B but she chose 1-A for some reason but I'm not complaining....

We get to the door and she talks to yoki....kinda freaks me out....

Thanks yoki

I will never get used to that.

Sorry Mr.Aizawa

No it's no problem but there's no need to feel nervous you will fit in just fine.

Thank you sir

Just call me Aizawa kid

Y-yes Mr Aizawa

I'll call you in once I get everyone's attention

Y-yes

Still freaks me out....
As I walk in the class I see all might standing there watching the class chat.... useless old man I swear....

LOOK it's Mr.Aizawa everyone.

Oh hello Eraser sorry I couldn't get there attention.