Roger that y/n ma'am

Please don't call me that yoki

Yes ma'am

*Sigh* let's just go.

Don't forget to put your mask up.

Thank you yoki.

As she reminded me to put up my mask I  as Said so no one sees my fangs.

Me and yoki Exit the apartment and locking the apartment door and leave. I have a black zip up hoodie on yoki has a pink one as well she can get cold because we're linked it's like we're sharing a body but I'm always in control she on the other hand has a invisible body and people can walk through her that's why I let her walk mostly Infront of me or behind. People can get cold near her not me because we share the same temperature. I am natural cold but wether temperature I can still feel but it's more of an act so people don't get suspicious.

We're almost to U.A gates.

Omg I'm so excited y/n.

I can see that you are.

Come on be a little bit more excited y/n.

I am... I'm just nervous seeing izuku again granted he doesn't know who I am but I know who he is...

I know izuku has one for all but I won't tell anyone because I want to actually get to know my brother even if he doesn't know who I am at lest being his friend is enough. I will try my hardest to keep him safe...even if he doesn't know who I am...

I know how you feel y/n but don't let that get in the way of you having fun

Thanks yoki I don't know what I would do with out you.

Same here y/n I would probably be on that roof still it's rare know a days to find a empath and obviously mediums are out of the question.

Even if that wasn't the case I would have still made a contract with you.

And I would have excepted. you gave me the will to "live again" yk and being here with you makes me happy.

Dido

Oh look y/n we're almost there.

Then let's go. everyone should be in there classes by know so the halls are empty.

Alright let's goooo!

We passed through the gates of U.A and go inside every student gets sent a student ID if you don't have it the U.A security kicks so it's critical to have it on you it scanes it if it picks up on Its location same with the staff.

We get inside and find our way to
nezu's office... We walk past the class 1-A door and i get nervous just by walking past it...

As we keep walking we see nezu's office right ahead.
As we get Infront of the door I put my hand on the nob and twist.

Pardon the intrusion.

Good evening y/n and yoki

Good evening principle nezu