01 | Carnival Trouble

Pic of Brielle Evans (Barbara Palvin) to the side ->

Chapter 1

Brielle's POV:

"Oh my gosh," said my bestfriend, Isabela for the third time now. I couldn't concentrate anymore ever since she came into my room for a 'surprise visit', not that I was complaining but damn I'm reading a freaking book!

I turned to look at her and rose my eyebrows in confusion, "Okay that's it, seriously Isabela what is it now?" I asked while closing my book. If you're wondering what book it is well it's Paper Towns by one of my favorite authors, John Green. Damn I love that book.

Sigh, my summer is definitely boring.

"Well," she said as she gave me her phone. I looked at the picture, and there she goes again stalking some 'hot and cute' white boys in her twitter account. Very predictable. Wow, this girl and her hormones I swear.

"Isn't he cute?" I let out a snort which earned a glare from her. Well look, okay fine he's cute and everything but dude, I've seen better.

I shook my head and I could tell she's clearly pissed off right now. She gave me one of her death glares and I couldn't help but laugh it out. Well if looks could kill.

"Have you seen his jawline and cheekbones? Oh my god," she asked me in disbelief.

Yeah right.

"Have you seen Louis Tomlinson? Because I am pretty sure he rocked those jawline and cheekbones," I said mocking her previous statement. She let out a defeated sigh and I stood up from the bed and danced all my way through the mirror. Yay me!

Okay you sound like London Tipton stop.

"Fine whatever," she said muttering something to herself and I laughed uncontrollably. She glared at me once more and I immediately cleared my throat and finger combed my hair. Oops.

"You know what I'll let you win this time because I know I'll surely get my revenge later," she smirked and I am suddenly feeling a little bit uneasy of her revenge.

What game is she playing right now?

"Wait what revenge?" Why is she planning to get her revenge when I clearly spoke the truth! Louis Tomlinson's face is carved by angels. Period.

Well the thing about Isabela is that she doesn't accept her failure. She loves a good game and she sure does play it well. Yeah right.

"You'll see," Oh my, I am so dead. She finally stood up from her seat and gave me one of her signature smirk.

"Where are you going?" I asked confusion evident in my voice.

"Oh you know I'll just go downstairs and talk to your mom, girly stuffs." She shrugged.

"Whatever you're planning, please make it nice," I said practically begging her not to plan something bad or else she'll definitely regret it. "Oh, my game is nothing but nice." She said and made her way towards the door and slamming it shut.

Silence.

Wait did she just quote my Nike shirt?

Yes she did loser.

Whatever. I let out a sigh and fell on my bed. Geez, can I just stay here forever? I stared at my ceiling and then suddenly a memory crossed to my mind which made me cringe. I felt a few tears slip in my eyes, which is depressing because I never wanted to cry and I should be over it right now.

"He's not worth my tears. That asshole," I muttered to myself and brushed the tears away.

-FLASHBACK-