𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢 ⤑ 𝘨𝘸𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘺

Before You Begin (basically an author's note): This is a one shot that involves the reader and Gwen Stacy AKA Spider-Gwen AKA Ghost-Spider AKA Spider-Woman

This is somewhat connected to my current book "Arachnid Ascendant" and it takes place in a different universe with a variant Y/N. The events that transpire here will play a factor in that story as well.

With that said...happy reading!

• • •

Meanwhile in another universe...

HE COULD SEE the neon lights of the buildings below from where he perched on the side of the tower. Y/N never got tired of such sights, especially when on the job as such.

The young man scaled the side of the Oscorp building. He knew which room the goods would be in and he had the tools needed to retrieve them.

With his retractable claws, he began to cut the window of the office. He pushed the piece in and shimmied through the opening and finally entered the building.

Using the high-tech contact lenses he had, he toggled the X-Ray vision feature and looked through the room. Y/N tried to find where the safe was and after looking around for a moment he found it behind a bookshelf.

Y/N simply dragged the furniture away from the wall and saw the safe. Holding up one of his gloved hands, he placed it on the door of the safe and emitted an electrical shock. It shorted the keypad and mechanism, allowing the thief the easily open the safe.

He retrieved the files. From what he was told from his contact, they were blueprints of Oscorp tech. Y/N didn't bother asking what they needed it for. As long as he was paid, he could honestly care less.

As he placed the files into his pack for safekeeping, the young man suddenly heard footsteps. They came from the hallway and were getting closer to the door of the office. The thief was prepared to leap out of the window he came from, but a metal shutter immediately blocked the entire window pane.

Oscorp security must've made him.

A guard kicked open the door with his gun drawn. Another one came from behind and joined him. They immediately spotted the intruder.

"Stop!"

At that moment, Y/N held up his palm and a blinding light flashed. It disoriented the guards, giving Y/N the opportunity to take them on.

Y/N dashed at one of the men and grabbed him by the neck where he threw him against the bookshelf. The other guard fired his weapon but the thief enabled a holographic shield from his left forearm, deflecting them.