32 | Getting Railed

Beginne am Anfang

Your back arches at the obscenity in his questions.

"Kento, I—" The vivid imagery awakens something instinctual and automatic in your body as you begin to move your hips in leisurely circles. 

You don't care how you still have your panties on, how you're literally dry-humping your hot friend slash roommate. 

All that matters is your desperation to grind and massage his thick shaft at every angle possible.

"If you like me that much," you hum, words slurred despite attempts to sound more coherent, "you better leave me crying, drooling, and shaking, daddy."

Daddy.

It's obvious Nanami likes the pet name you've given him. 

That much you could tell from how the hazel flame in his eyes darkened at the moniker, his muscles twitching and tensing from underneath you.

He tugs at your hair, to which you whimper in response. 

"Keep calling me that and daddy will give his baby girl what she wants, yeah?"

"Yes," you reply, although the pulsating throb from your pussy makes your voice sound more like a hiss instead.

"Good girl," Nanami coos as he works on pulling your tank top over your head and slipping your flimsy panties down your legs, tossing the wet clothes to the bathtub's edge.

His eyes are unreadable as they rake over your bare body. 

A modest person, you normally never exposed your naked body for people to see, but there was now some sort of comfort and trust in allowing Nanami Kento to see you in such an exposed manner.

He then helps himself by removing his own boxers. But before you could even get a chance to take notice of how much pre was bubbling at his tip or even see just how huge his dick is, he adjusts his body—

—finding your pussy and thrusting himself in one smooth motion to make sure that you feel its massive girth instead.

"Kento!" you scream from the unexpectedness, followed by an extended moan that tears itself from your throat when you melt from how he was filling you up to the brim. The length of his shaft caresses your inner walls, his tip kissing your cervix.

"Oh? Just Kento?" the man responds. 

When he pulls his hips back a few inches, you nearly whimpered again from how desperately you miss him buried deep into you. 

"That's no proper way to address me, darling."

You hold in a breath. Despite the embarrassment, you are desperate enough to fulfill Nanami's desires so he wouldn't stop the magic he was working on you.

"Sorry...daddy."

Nanami's lips curled into a salacious smirk. "That's right."

As a gentle man at core, he starts with shallow thrusts to offer ample opportunity for you to grow accustomed to all his ridges and his rhythm, the water which you sat in lubricating his repeated entry.

Brows furrowed, you bite your lower lip to suppress the wails from the stretch of Nanami's enormous size inside you, quivering from the utter gratification that every slow grind sent you.

He grabs your hips to anchor himself, and he notices how you wrap your slender legs around his waist. 

"Yeah, that's it," he grunts. "Bring me in closer."

So, you did. 

The urge to move your hips in sync with his was insuppressible, the water sloshing around your bodies only amplifying the sounds of sex and sodomy underneath.