Burnt

"Good morning, love." Taeyong greets a sleepy Jaehyun who had snuggled closer to him for warmth. "Mornin'." He replies, quick to fall back asleep despite having rested for almost 10 hours.

"You must be starving, shall I make us breakfast?"

"Don't go.. I need you to hug me."

The older chuckles at his clinginess which doesn't change his decision of climbing out of the covers. "I don't like lazing around, baby." He boops Jaehyun's nose before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Eventually the younger hops off the bed as well, a deep pout on his face as he unwillingly goes to take a bath.

"There's a good boy." Taeyong ruffles Jaehyun's slightly damp hair when he feels his arms wrap around his waist. "What's for breakfast, hyung?" He continues to talk in pout which was known to be the older's trait.

"Some apple oats? Johnny brought us too many apples last week."

"Mhm, okay. I love everything you cook."

The older beams at his boyfriend, reaching for some cinnamon powder on the condiment shelf. "How about you help me check if the apples are cooked enough?"

Jaehyun nods, taking a spoon to test the mushy apples in the pot.

Taeyong fishes in the cabinet to get a new packet of sugar when he hears the younger yelp in pain, dropping the spoon with a semi-loud clang.

"Baby? Are you alright?!"

Jaehyun sniffles, fanning his pink tongue which poked out from his lips. "I-I bwunt my twong. 'M sowwy!" He whimpers, the older cupping his cheeks to take a closer look at the affected areas.

"It's okay, love. Let's get that treated, hm?"

After turning off the stove, Taeyong seats them on the couch. He tuts softly, pressing a gentle kiss onto Jaehyun's burnt lips. "I think I feel alot better already." The younger flushes shyly, containing his smile.

"Oh really? Would you like more then?"

The younger nods, allowing the older to administer first-aid with little kisses to his injury. When the oats were ready, Taeyong makes sure to blow every bite before feeding Jaehyun.