Harvey's part-time job

Start from the beginning

He whispers, so softly, leaning onto the counter.

"Mind explaining what I saw you doing?"

He winks, biting his bottom lip. I feel his eyes watching me as I pace back and forth the small kitchen, making his drink. I watch him circling his finger around the counter, he hadn't even realized he was doing it.

"Just stretching is all. Gets boring here sometimes" I smile, confidently. My gaydar was so on point right now, Noah was obviousl gay, checking me out, his thick bulge was pressing right against the counter, his ass sticking right out, he knows what he's doing...

"Name's Noah. Yours?"

"Harvey"

I reply, handing him his drink.

As he took a sip, I stood there, catching a long gaze of his face. Curly brown hair covered his forehead, thick eyebrows, lips parted away from each other covering in cream as each sip he took left it around his face. I felt so turned on noticing his top was transparent, black and just his worked-out body and tight nipples exposed to me. Shifting my eyes further towards his belt, I catch a closer look of the cock he's hiding, I couldn't believe how much he was packing. 

"Come round here, Noah. Why not try making a drink?"

"I don't want to get you in trouble with your boss"

Noah smiles, coming around.

"Oh, it's fine. Now, let's make a hot chocolate shall we?"

I let Noah stand in front of the machine, me standing behind him, arms wrapping around his chest. My hand snakes up his top, towards his nipples, I hear him gasp as my finger strokes his left nipple. Beginning to caress and admire how smooth he was, I lose focus on what he was doing to the machine.

"So how do you, ugh...I. Fuck!"

Noah yelps, boyishly. His cheeky smirk reflects on the machine as milk splashes all over his top.

"Guess I won't need this anymore, huh?"

Noah slips off his top, getting behind me, and letting me get the machine into place, I was about to turn around before I felt Noah's tongue on my ass. He grabs a hold of my bulge, rubbing it, forcing it to grow against the green fabric while lapping his tongue around the rim of my hole. This felt so amazing, I was shaking rigorously, spilling Noah's drink onto the floor.

"You know, your ass looks kinda lonely. Maybe it needs a friend"

"Enough teasing..Noah. Fuck me already"

"You want that do you, baby?"

Facing back to Noah, I push him against the wall, dropping to my knees and unbuckling his belt. His tight black boxers with obvious cum stains couldn't hesitate me any longer, the musk from his big balls sagging his boxers showing how beautifully hung he was drawn me in.

"Fuck, you're so big, nearly as big as Dobby"

I pant, my breath being taken away as he drops his boxers. He guides me towards his cock as it twitches inches from my face, just his tip resting on my tongue and I feel my apron flap forward, my cock tenting against it. 

"Dobby?"

I thought I heard Noah say Dobby's name as if he knew who he was, before I could say anything, Noah had stuffed my face already fulfilling my desperate desires to taste every juicy inch of him. His dick rests on my face as his juicy balls cup on my lips for a few seconds. He goes back to fuck my face, thrusting and slamming his dick right against the back of my mouth, my chokes and gobbles echoing. I run my tongue over his wet tip, and his cum starts shooting down my throat, I jump as his dick jolts forward. Noah pulls out, rubbing his cum covered tip around my tongue letting me swallow every drop.