Afro with Legs and Pokerface are better matchmakers than Ok-Cupid.

Start from the beginning

'Would like a real life hug because the paint fumes don't smell as nice as you -G x'

"Who's that Frank!" Ray asked excitedly,
"My friend who could possible be my boyfriend if I'd grow a pair and ask him out."
"What's his name!?" Ray was acting like such a fangirl. He was like a little kid at the circus.
"Gerard Way...he goes to the college across town."
"Frerard. It really rolls of the tongue. I ship it." Ray was such a fangirl. I was turning a 'Gee's hair' red.
"I need to text him back."

'Stunning. Not just in a 'I've breathed in too many paint fumes and now I might pass out way' but in a 'Gerard is really cute way' -Frankie x'

Send.

"Is this why you think your Dad's an as*whipe?"
"Yeah. I snuck off to see Gee at a football game and he cracked it. Calling everything that moved at faggot." I was a bit glum now that I thought back to that night.
"Well...I can't make your Dad not an as*whipe, even with my magical hair and fairy-god-mother like qualities I can support you, you're welcome at my dorm. I can trust you not to play Katy Perry and sob about 'the one that got away' at 3am, right?"
I laughed, and nodded, Ray did have Fairy-God-Mother like qualities. But I wasn't gonna take him up on his offer, my Dad would flip out, even though I'm 21, I can't move out until I have a proper job and a........wife.

<Gee's dorm>

Gerard's POV:

Art class done!
I'm free for today.
But coffee calls my name.
So grabbing a new jacket, I couldn't stay loyal to the one Frank liked, I'm a bit of a jacket slut.
I got a five dollar note, left over from paying my fees.
God they were pricey.
Each year the got bigger.
Like my feelings for Frank!
That boy was so cute, he was really smart too. Like in coming up with cute puns and stuff. He always responses to my text with a little joke and a kiss.
I could die.
I probably will if I don't get some coffee into me soon.
Bracing myself for the wind outside the big door, and the effects it would have on my hair I grabbed the handle but then...
"Gerard!" Mikey called out, weird. He didn't have a game till the weekend.
"You better not be skipping school Michael!" I said, in my best parent tone.
"I'm not."
"Really?"
"I went to first period."
"God. You are a disappointment."
"If I buy you a coffee will you shut up."
"Buy me large and I won't tell Mama."
"Let's go."
We stepped out. Mikey's jacket was a poor windbreaker but he didn't seem to mind. If the idiot is going to shave the sides of his head he better be prepared for some wind in the winter.
"So this boyfriend of yours?" Mikey asked as we entered the cafe, holding the door open for me.
"He's not my boyfriend."
"Yeah. But I ship it."
"Get off tumblr you loser."
"*cough* Hypocrite!"
"Sorry man, but I don't have school to go to the next day. Oh wait."
"I'm buying you a coffee, now shut your hole!"
"Large latte please."
"M'kay, go sit down."
He was distracted,
Oh my god he was eyeing of the barista.
Her name tag read Kristen.
I couldn't really tell her age, girls these days spend too much time on their makeup foundation and not enough time making a stable foundation action for life.
Sh*t I sound like Mr Iero.
He's such a loser, but I kissed his son so he can go suck a dick. Oh wait, that's my job!
Diverting my attention to Mikey, before the thoughts of Frank gave me a hard-on I saw he was charming Kristen.
She was smiling, she laughed a little too.
He wrote something down and took his coffee and left.
"Kristen Eh?"
"She's pretty, and she's in my Calcus class.But I'm here to discuss your lovelife, not mine."
"She's in your class. So she knows you're skipping."
"Drink. Keep your promise."
"Okay Okay!"
"So tell me about Frank."
"Err. Okay. He's 21 and goes to Iero college."
"No, what you like about him, little quirks you really love and make you feel warm inside."
"Okay, he's smooth and creamy, oh wait. That's the coffee. That what's making me warm inside."
"Good, I don't want to know about your boyfriend's cream."
"Mikes, he's not my boyfriend."
"Just tell me about him..."
"Okay. He's got really cool black hair. It falls so nicely and neatly , no matter how he wears it. He's got really nice eyes, kinda flaky. He's really cute when he winks, cause he sticks his to tongue out a bit and shrines up one side of his face which is so cute. He looks so happy when he does that. He's also really outspoken, like he shares his options, but not in an oppressive or offensive way. He always makes up these cute little poems or puns or some other p word to say things. He's got really good music taste, and plays so many instruments, even though his Dad hates them. He really stands up for himself. He's got really smooth skin but his lips aren't so smooth, cause he bites his lip a lot..."
"....did you says something about his lips?"
"Yeah.."
"So you have kissed him?"
"Yeah..."
"Yay! I'm so excited. When will you see him next?"
"I don't know...I think I might take him on a date...."
"Where?" Mikey really was playing matchmaker.
"The outdoor cinema, it's relatively close to both of our schools. I can borrow Dad's ute."
"Great! When?' Mikey wasn't gonna stop playing matchmaker it seemed.
"This weekend. We can go see Pitch Perfect 2 or something."
"Brilliant.Its on, Saturday at 5"
"I'm gonna text him...' I pulled out my phone;

'Hey Frankie. Free this Saturday at like 4:30? We can go to the outdoor cinema and get pitch-slapped. If you want. -G x'

Send.
The answer came straight away.

'You better aca-believe it! Pick me up from school?"

'Sure, see you at 4:30. - G xx'

Two kisses. I was feeling frisky today!

<Iero College, Saturday 4:15>

Frank's POV

"I'm going on a daaaaatttteeee!" I sung to Ray as I headed to the main door, where Agee was supposed to meet me in 15 minutes.
He organized a date like 5 days ago and I won't shut up about it.
Ray probably wants to decapitate me but I'd haunt him forever.
"I've heard. Let's fresher you up before you head outside."
"M'kay!" We slipped into the bathroom, wary not to touch the handle.
"Hair is good, change into up your fresh clothes though." Ray said
"Eye Eye, Professor Toro!" I slipped into the cubical and pulled on black sweatpants and a band tee, a gray hoodie and a bag of popcorn and gummy snakes in my backpack.
"Stunning Iero." Ray said, picking at his fro in front of the mirror.
"Could say the same Toro."
"Get yourself out the front, you've got 10 minutes."
"Great, see ya!"
I skipped out to the front door before a stern hand grabbed my shoulder.
"Where you going Frank?" My Dad, who I had began speaking to again said.
"I've got a date...."
Oops...
"Really? With who?"
"Uh, Georgia. I call her Gee though." Was that too obvious?
"Brilliant. Glad to see you've stopped hanging around with that faggot."
Fu*k you Dad, I'm going on a date with that faggot.
"See you around son." He left, just as a white ute pulled up.

"Gee!" I called out, as my date opened the side door to let me in.
"Hi Frankie!" He kissed me on the cheek as I buckled up my seatbelt.
"I'm so childishly excited for this date!"
"Same! I brought a sh*t load of blankets so we could cuddle in the back of the ute,"
"That's cute and gonna prevent hypothermia! Win win!"
He giggled and pressed a button on the stereo, so music filled the car as well as our sweet chatter.

----------------------------------------
AN: all these chapters are so full on. But hey,
And yes, I love Blink. "Stay together for the kids" is an amazing song that MCR should take advice from.
Thanks for the reads, I mean all 6 of you warm my heart.
-M