Amara

POV: Killua

i just called Gon to meet up with me, kurapika and Leorio. He was not training with me today since he was moving in with Ging. So i was very excited to him again but he mentioned a "new friend" i got a little jealous when he said this. Of course, he is allowed to have other friends i do too like ikalgo. But still...Ugh i hate it when i'm jealous

POV : Gon

I hanged up the phone and turned to Amara but she looked at me confused "Freecs-san you don't have to bring me i'm not on my weekend yet" she said while wiping away some dirt from her shoulders. I knew she was a very disciplined woman so i got an idea to let her come "You work for my dad right?" i said out of the blue "yes Frees-san" she answered like a robot almost "So you also work for me, so i tell you to come to keep an eye on me" i ended it with a wink, she smiled at my then patted my head "Im sorry but i don't think i have clothes to go out" she was very overdressed and very fancy, i took her hand and asked her where her room was "was going to help her find an outfit, i also decided to do her hair. Likewise, I learned how to work with 4c not only that but i learned it from canary. Furthermore, I even do her hair from time to time. Amara's closet was full of very chic and fancy clothes so it was hard to find something, but we chose the most formal outfit we could find, we chose to go with a skirt and and a turtle neck.

for her hair we just left it in a low bun with star clips in it

"YOU LOOK AMAZING" i said stunned by her beauty Amara was very flustered "you think so?" she said while avoiding eye contact "OF COURSE LET'S GO MY FRIENDS WILL ADORE YOU" with that said we left the house, i intended to go out with my dad today but he is kind of busy i guess. But it's no problem maybe next time. When we arrived there Kurapika and Leorio were arguing well it was mostly Leorio screaming and Kurapika being annoyed and at the other side Killua was zoned out again with a bar of chocolate in his hand "HEY WE ARE HERE!" i said while running up to them with Amara behind me "GON" killua said while hugging me "So how is it with Ging?" he asked i was considering telling the truth but stopped myself "AMAZING AND THE HOUSE IS HUGE" i said "it sure is" Leorio said he knew since he saw it. We were talking and catching up with each other "Who is your new friend" Kurapika said eyeing Amara with a smile "Im Amara sir" she said while bowing down. "There is no need for that!" me and Kurapika said at the same time "my apologies it won't happen again" she said. We all realized it would take some time for her too open up. "SO what do you guys want to eat?" Leorio said breaking the silence "Mhm i have a huge sweet tooth some pancakes would not hurt" killua said still eating his chocolate"you always have a sweet tooth" Leorio filled in "I would like some spaghetti tho" Kurapika spoke "what about you Amara?" i asked "mhm what we eat does not bother me but since kruta and Zoldyck-kun(Gon told their names on the way there) both want something different i know an all-in-one buffet not very far from here "THEN ITS CHOSEN LETS GO!" Kurapika said grabbing my hand

POV : Killua

Gon brought his new friend...she looked very well-mannered and pretty tall, i was kind of annoyed when she spoke and i got especially annoyed she seemed to like Gon so much. But i'm glad she is way older then us maybe 19 so she and Gon have a huge age gap so i don't think Gon will like her more than me. But still Gon knew well how to befriend older people. Take bisky, Leorio and Kurapika for example. Maybe i'm worrying too much, he just met her and she works for Ging it's probably nothing serious. Gon was holding hands with Leorio talking about Ging's house while kurapika walked next to them. I was walking next to Amara-san. I decided to talk. "Say Amara how old are you?" i said not meeting her eyes with mine "I'm 15 Zoldyck-kun" i almost choked on my chocolate "w-WHAT!?" i screamed loud enough for the rest to turn their head. "Is something wrong Zoldyck-kun?" she said coming closer "n-NO WAY YOU ARE 15 YOU LOOK 20!!" i yelled stepping back "You are 15? I thought you were around 20" Kurapika said while having a questioning look "Oh i'm sorry i think my height and makeup does make me look older i suppose" she said while looking down at herself "not only that you also talk very well manared for your age" Leorio said joining the conversation "Thank you very much"

"who would have thought you are only a couple of years older then killua and Gon" Kurapika spoke again ugh so she is around our age...

POV: Gon

we arrived at the buffet. Killua ate pancakes, kurapika chose spaghetti, Leorio ate lasagna, Amara ate fish and i ordered a sandwich and orange juice. Normally i would eat way more but i decided to hold back thinking maybe ging would like to eat with me like a family when im home "Freecs-san" Amara said whispering to me next to me. "Gon is good" i said smiling "Gon...do i really look so old?" i paused when she asked this question "well you're certainly older then you are" i saw her face change and she was somewhat sad at my words that caused me to feel bad "Wait follow me" i whispered back "Me and Amara will go to the bathroom. "why would you guys go togh-" "WE WILL BE BACK" i cut off killua and ran with Amara holing her left hand. "Gon what are we doing here?" she asked concerned she was in the man bathroom. And clearly uncomfortable, men weren't the most hygienic people "Making you look younger" i said sticking out my tongue while wiping off her makeup. "why do you even wear this kind of makeup if you dont like looking older?" i asked while wiping it away "Ging-san's orders "Why is that? are you not too young to work for him?"

"Well yes but i really need the Job for my little sister" she said looking down "Oh well i will talk with dad you don't need to wear the makeup anymore from now on :D" i said giving her a hug after "t-Thank you Gon..." I found it weird dad would want her to look older, also why he would let a child work for him, he clearly had the money to hire someone else when we went back to the table everyone was focused on Amari. But nothing was said. We went to do some shopping Leorio was mostly buying ties and Killua was buying more chocolate. "Okay let's go Gon!" Killua said while grabbing my hand "Killua you forgot something?" i said laughing "Oh right you live with Ging now..." 

"don't worry we will talk tomorrow, let's go Amara!" i said while turning around to go "wait gon what happened to your hand?" Leorio spoke out. Everyone was focused on my wounded hand "Ging- san pu-" "I FELL BACK AT THE HOUSE HAHA" i cut Amara off, i did not want them to know Ging did it, they will take it the wrong way "are you sure? that does not really come from fall-" "bye" i cut Leorio of too and taking my leave with Amara

POV : Killua

"Me and Amara will go to the bathroom" Gon said holding Amaras hand, i saw that they were whispering but i couldn't hear or make out what had been said "Why would you guys go togh-" 

"WE WILL BE BACK" i got cut off in the middle of my sentence, thats weird gon never did that. I didn't even feel like eating my pancakes anymore. What a waste.

When they came back Amara certainly looked way happier, and once again they were holding hands.. We left and i bought a ton of chocolates to keep my mind of Amara while Leorio was buying ties for him and kurapika. After it started to get dark out i decided it was time to go home. I couldn't wait till i could go in my bedroom and have a pillow fight with gon like we always did. I always beat him tho but it didn't matter. As long as i get to spend time with him, i grabbed his hand but he stopped mid-way. "Killua, you forgot something? he said chuckling"

thats right he is with Ging now. Short after he took his leave tho we did notice a wound on his arm, he said he fell but leorio didnt trust it and since he is studying to be a doctor i think i can take his word for it.. Did someone do that to him?

AUTHOR :

i finally updated this after 100 years, i honestly forgot abt this but someone asked to update it so here it is, i will continue this story bc i have my motivation for it back!