6.

I was in mine and Mustafa's chamber ,after finding out I'm pregnant Mustafa wanted me closer to him ,so I ended up moving with him.

Just as I picked up a book to read ,I heard a door slam ,looking up Mustafa was very furious , I quickly dropped the book and walked over to him ,and gived him a hug ,hoping for a short while it would make him a little better.

"Whats wrong Mustafa?" I asked , letting go of him , he looked at me and gived me a smile before leading me to the balcony  , "My sultan baba decided it was best for me to not go to the war,and has named selim ,the commander of the army" he replied, 

"The Sultan knew selim was a drunk and the army doesn't like him ,why would he do that?" I questioned, until I finally realised who was the real culprit and I think Mustafa did too ,we looked at each other before saying "hurrem sultan"

Knowing hurrem would be the only one to benefit ,so she made the sultan discharge Mustafa to put selim , I was not going to lie she's a smart woman ,but I'm smarter ,and I need Mustafa to claim the throne ,and for that I had a plan .

Of course being a good lover I comforted Mustafa heart ,but for my plan I need loyal people, and I need help ,so the first person I need to recruit was someone of power ,and mahideveran might be the unfortunate one but the people love her and I need her help for this .

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Esma was helping her sister prepare for the harem party ,that mahideveran hosted in favour  of the sultan coming , esma and Azia shared secrets, they were sisters and would die for each other, from the day esma stepped foot in this palace she swore loyalty to her sister only.

"Abla ,you know that I'm always on your side ,and my loyalty is to you ,don't think otherwise, but it seems to me that you need more loyal ladies,I will help you find some" said esma as she buttoned up her sisters dress .

Azia turned and gived her sister a kiss on the forehead,  "my beautiful girl ,I want you not to worry about these matters ,and take in your education, I know where your loyalty lies ,and I hope you know where mines lie also ,now let's go to the party"

Both sisters were very beautiful, and the outfits they had on made their beauty dazzle,  They walked into the Harem, and the music stopped everyone looking at them ,there beauty shocked everyone as the dress they wore was very lovely.

The girls walked up and bowed to the imperial family , Azia took a seat next to mahideveran, as her sister went to socialise with the others

"Mahideveran, how have you been?" Questioned Hurrem ,mahideveran sultan just passed a smile and replied "I'm fine hurrem ,my health is fine, my son is fine"

"What a shame, your getting so old now ,that soon you will be a grandmother " said hurrem as she intended to pass mahideveran off

"Well what can I say,they don't call me valide sultan for no reason" replied mahideveran this time hurrem was very angry . I played with my hair ,as I wanted to giggle but held it as the girls started performing

It seems as I didn't realised, but nurbanu hatun ,shezade selim gozde hasn't reached yet ,but speak of the devil and the come ,she walked in with her head held high, as if she's haskei sultan ,I mentally rolled my eyes qnd watched her , along her ...

It seems as I didn't realised, but nurbanu hatun ,shezade selim gozde hasn't reached yet ,but speak of the devil and the come ,she walked in with her head held high, as if she's haskei sultan ,I mentally rolled my eyes qnd watched her , along her side was a maid holding her son, murad .

The way hurrem was making fun of mahideveran was very stupid, as she was already a grandmother, and here I thought she was smart.

Nurbanu watched everyone, her eyes specifically lingering on me , I challenged her and she rolled her eyes looking away ,who does this hatun think of herself, I questioned  .

The party is finally over ,o decided to take a walk through the corridors when I heard wisphering  " nurbanu ,I know your with selim but I can't stop my heart,  I took a look and was shocked to see selims loyal agha and best friend declaring his love to nurbanu .

I heard what I needed and quickly walked away ,not wanting to get caught ,I smirked knowing that if this news is heard ,nurbanu would be destroyed.