Prolouge

"Are you sure we should go in the attic?" Asked Renee nervously.

Yes, it will be so fun." Replied Maxine. They climbed up the ladder and saw an amazing attic. There were even more stairs so they could sit on the roof. They sat on the roof to watch the sunset. Their mum brought food out for them to eat whilst watching Renee's phone. It was their favourite movie. There were slanted tiles and a chimney. They didn't think anything would happen. Little did they know.

"Girls time for bed." Shouted their mum. Out of the little latch.

"Ok mum." They shouted back. They got up but just as they started walking. Renee slipped.

"Help!" She shouted. She was clinging on to one of the latches for dear life. *crack* There was a crack in the tile. It started getting bigger and bigger. Maxine reached for Renee's hand. Renee let go and grabbed her hand. It was sweaty. She couldn't grab on. She fell 3 floors. 40 feet.

"Ahh" Renee screamed. The last thing she heard was the alarm of the ambulance. The last thing she saw was her house and the pile of blood around her. Her dress splattered with blood. Her head tilted to one side, and she died. Never to be heard of again.

Until a few years later when an elderly couple moved into her old house.

They died within a year one found on the floor just like Renee and one was shot. You could hear them screaming for help from a mile away, but no one came. No one could see how they died it must be bad luck some people thought but that wasn't the thing it was because of another reason.

Not because of a mistake.

Because of what happened ten years before.

The little girl was living in the attic.

No one knew.

She was haunting the house with no one knowing.

No one suspected anything.

Nothing in the house but her. Oh .