≡;- ꒰ 𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝙁𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀°꒱

no song placement

not edited

"Are you out of your fucking mind! Courtney looked at me right now when I'm talking to you!" Missy yelled as I sat on the couch eating cereal. I hummed to everything she was saying and I began to turn up the television.

"Give me this." She snitched the remote out of my hand. She turned off the t.v. and had an aggravated me glance at her with a forced smile. "You're kinda ruining my morning... ya know."

"You ruined your own morning when I came back and found out about some shit like this."

I stayed silent as I let her continue. "Courtney what the hell were you thinking!?"

"I wasn't okay! I wasn't fucking thinking." I said as I placed my cereal on the coffee table. I looked up at her and said. At the moment I felt annoyed like the power of Suffocation was just trailing out of my body.

"I wasn't thinking okay." I lowered my voice then as I leaned back.

"You're acting out. It's not healthy."

"Maybe I shouldn't have you met up with David. Maybe this is all my wrongdoing?"

"It's not about my dad. It's not about any of that."

"Then what is it about? Talk to me."

"I don't want to."

"Why not? I'm right here?"

"And? I just don't want to."

"Why is that? Why don't you want to talk to me."

I bit the tip of the nail as I looked at auntie. I gave her a shrug and proceeded to look around awkwardly. Missy sighed she wasn't comprehending why I wasn't opening up to her that reason was because of everything I told her she went back and told my mom. She never kept it to herself out of respect for me. No. Instead, she shared, shared so many things privately. She even told my mom that I went and meet up with my dad and that was my ending point. I couldn't do it and I wouldn't use it as a tantric of it.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked as I began to get up from the couch. "I have a headache I'm going to go lay down."

"We are not done talking. Get your ass back here!?" She yelled behind me making me groan. The fuse and her big mouth along with my quacking headache did not mix so well, not one bit indeed.

"Yes, we are," I said behind me as I walked up the stairs. Missy followed behind me and watched me go up each and every step. I glared back at her not caring to stop. "Tell Kim she can fuck herself too."

"What did Kim do?" She asked as I made it to the top of the stairs. "Everything wrong and she can choke tell her that since you love running your mouth about everything I say about people," I told her straight up before I turned my back and went upstairs. I meant no matter how much I was trying to push people away. In cases of dealing with my happiness, I had to push over the edge over people who didn't have my problems. In my mind, Kim was one of those people. Next? I didn't know how.