TWENTY-TWO

A car drives me to Gru's household. I knew where he lives. His house looked like an old castle that had a cow sh*t all over it. I can't imagine why anyone would live in that house. Who would stand it? Voxy was with me. 

"Mmm. Val...do you think this plan will work?" Voxy asked. 

"Mmm. Of course. Mmmm." I say. 

I move my hands around Voxy. I touch his backside of his face. He moves his tongue around mine. 

"Five minutes till we're there sir." The driver said. 

"Five minutes? Aw. Mmm. I had hoped it be longer. Mmm." Voxy said. 

"Don't worry baby. Mmm. I'll give you some sugar when I get back and when the AVL headquarters are blown up." I say. 

The car pulled into Gru's driveway. I got out of the car. I knock on the door. I was surprised to see that my f*cking father opened the door. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growl. 

"Same as you boy. I've spoken with Gru and Lucy and they told me I can go to keep an eye on you." Rastar said. 

"Ha. You keep an eye on me? I have to keep an eye on you, so you don't abandon me again." I huff. 

"Alright we're all here. Let's go." Gru said. 

"Hold on." I say putting one of my hands on Gru's chest. 

"This a*hole wasn't part of the agreement." I say. 

"Yes well... he's persuasive." Gru said. 

"Sorry boy. I'm going to the AVL with you." Rastar said. 

Oh sh*t.