Chapter 2

Sleeping with Felix in his bed again felt amazing. The warmth of his body filling hyunjins senses was so calming. He's been dreaming about waking up to felix's cute, soft features so close to his, his lips, plump and lightly chapped from sleep. The two were facing each other on their sides, Felix cuddled in his arms.

The way the pink sunrise gave the room a tint was beautiful. The way the gorgeous color reflected off of his boyfriends skin was a sight hyunjin wanted to capture. The pink and gold in the air even reflected off of his long, golden brown colored hair, looking even brighter. His freckles along his eyelids were adorable. Hyunjin could only see them when Felix was asleep because of where most were located.

Catching hyunjin in thought, Felix's lashes slowly fluttered open. His brown eyes shined gold in the sun. He smiled instantly, hugging hyunjin tight.

"Hyung..." he whispered, voice tired and deep. Hyunjin hummed in response, hand coming up to Felix's lightly freckled shoulders and rubbing the skin.

"I love you" Felix whispered in English, breath warm and small on hyunjins neck.

"I love you too, lix" Felix giggled at it, god if only he could see his smile...

Felix took his head out of hyunjins chest, looking up at him. He looked so happy, cuddled naked in hyunjins arms felt so warm and peaceful. The only noises in the room were Felix's soft breaths and birds from outside. Hyunjin lifted his hand up to Felix's hair, gently pushing the younger boy back into his chest. Felix followed, cuddling deep in Hyunjins chest. Felix's leg came over hyunjins body, his knee resting ontop of hyunjins lap. The only thing separating Felix's leg from hyunjins cock was the blanket he lay on.

"Hyung?" Felix's voice was soft, sleepy. Hyunjin hummed again, twirling his fingers around Felix's golden brown locks.

"I love you... so much..." Felix repeat himself, now laying on hyunjins lap. God this position was gonna kill him. Felix was holding hyunjin tight in his arms, those fucking blankets being the only thing in the way of the skin-to-skin contact hyunjin needed, craved. Lix buried his head in the crook of hyunjins neck, pressing kisses to the skin.

At first, hyunjin didn't process the movement. He felt Felix's body slowly rock back and forth on his lap, his breath becoming heavy as he slowly rocked into hyunjins things and croch. He smiled as a small whimper fell from Felix's lips, muffling it in Hyunjins neck. He slowly let his hands slide down Felix's bare back, pushing the pads of his fingers over the freckles and moles along his shoulder blades. His hands settled on Felix's hips, tightening his grip on them. He slowly pushed Felix into his lap, moans slipping from both of them as the pase grew.

Eventually the blanket between them came off, now covering Felix's body to keep them warm. The covers came up just to his waist, still showing the arch in his back as hyunjin now thrusted into Felix's croch.

Felix's body stopped moving, letting hyunjins hands do all the work now. Felix held his shoulders tight, his nails pushing faint scratches into Hyunjin's skin.

Felix kissed small blossoms of bruises up hyunjin's neck, faint enough to cover with makeup later. Hyunjin let his head fall back into the pillows as lix kissed up his jawline, the youngers warm breath grazing his cheek. Hyunjin could feel felix's smile on his skin as the boy came closer to Hyunjin's lips. Felix placed a small peck to the corner of Hyunjin's mouth, pulling away briefly before he pulled him back down to his lips. They were soft, wet and bitten raw. Hyunjin slipped his tongue in Felix's mouth, both their heads falling to either side as they kissed deeper. Hyunjin stopped pushing into Felix, letting his hands slide up his body and to the spot just under Felix's jaw. Hyunjin slowly caressed the boys skin, tracing every part of his neck with his thumb.