7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Wanda came running towards her.

"Yeah you saved me at the right time" Y/N thanked her looking at her who was still scared"I am fine Wan"

"Get off the bridge move, move ALL OF YOU GO" Y/N yelled at the people ushering them to go when another Robot came up she blasted them with yellow blasts. Clint was near them shooting arrows at the robots when suddenly the ground shook a loud crack coming from it. They all stopped what they were doing and looked around as the ground slowly started to levitate. She and Wanda looked at each other touching their comms and listening to the grunts Pietro who was fine.

"What is going on?"Clint asked who was standing aside from them.

"Do you see?" an Ultron Robot nearby" The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword, and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Y/N blasts that nearby Ultron when another Ultron tries to blast at her she forms a shield at herself when Clint hits the Ultron bot.

The three of them started attacking the robots one by one Wanda and Y/N were side by side blasting the robots"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely." Steve spoke into the comms."The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."

Y/N breaks the robot in half and throws it to the other robots hitting them. Clint hits the other robot when he finds a chance and Wanda blasts at them.

All the robots around them started surrounding raising their hands at the three of them to blast. Barton gets both the sisters out of the way and into a building as Ultron's robots overwhelm them.

"Go, go, move!" Clint covered them jumping in the window and blasting the car along the way they were there.

"Oh my God!" Wanda covered her hand looking at the destruction and getting down beside Y/N who was also in shock. She held her hand when the blast started more.

"How could I let this happen?" Y/N starts to break down. She squeezed Wanda's hand tightly her anxiety started to increase

"Hey, hey, you both okay?" Clint stood beside her. Looking at Wanda who nodded at her.Who then spoke.

"This is all our fault," Wanda said trembling under Y/N. Y/N was still mumbling under her breath trying to calm down herself.

"Hey, look at me," Clint said bringing both of the sister's attention." It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares?"

 Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying," he kneeled beside them"We're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. " he stressed it looking at them.

Y/N looked with teary eyes and Wanda looked at him through her hair.

A bullet shot through the wall nearly missing Wanda's head who lowers her head.Y/N brings her beside her.

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you both, but if you step out that door, you both are an Avenger "Y/N and Wanda just look at him" Alright, good chat." he gets up and gets ready to leave "Yeah, the city is flying. "he leaves and starts shooting at the robots.