Song Manman pursed her lips, and just about to speak, Shen Yan stepped forward and blocked her by coincidence.

    He lowered his head slightly, frowned and explained: "Grandpa, this matter is a bit complicated to explain."

    "What can be complicated enough to get a divorce? Are you trying to piss me off?" Grandpa Shen tapped his cane a few more times express his anger.

    Shen Yan frowned, and after pursing his thin lips and looking at Grandpa Shen, he explained in a low voice: "Grandpa, you don't have to worry about these things."

    "I don't have to worry about it?" Grandpa Shen was furious, he thought his grandson Finally, the relationship between Kaiqiao and his granddaughter-in-law Manman got better. Who knew that they divorced without saying a word, and they kept it a secret for so long. If Shen's mother hadn't accidentally said it out, they would not have known about it until now.

    Grandpa Shen stared at his grandson's indifferent face, suddenly thought of something and said with a sinking face, "Did you force Manman to divorce you?"

    Thinking of this reason, Grandpa Shen felt guilty and had a headache. He thought he would take good care of Manman, but he didn't expect his grandson to bully Manman again and again, which made him have no face to see him when he died.

    Shen Yan lowered his eyes and did not speak. He never thought of explaining this reason clearly.

    Grandpa Shen sneered, and before everyone could react, he raised his white jade crutch and yanked Shen Yan's arm violently.

    Shen Yan stood upright, and after being hit hard, he just hummed in a low voice without changing his face.

    Meanwhile, Song Manman's pupils shrank slightly. She didn't expect Grandpa Shen to make a move. Seeing that Grandpa Shen seemed to be raising his hand to make another move, she immediately stepped forward to stop him.

    "Grandpa Shen, please wait first." Grandpa Shen,

    who was sitting by the bed with his hands on the crutches, looked at her protecting Shen Yan, he shook his head and said, "Xiao Man, get out of the way, Grandpa must let him explain clearly today." "

    Song Manman supported Shen Yan's hand, and felt that his fingers were trembling slightly, her heart raised, and she quickly said: "Grandpa, this matter has nothing to do with Shen Yan, it's me—— "

    Shen Yan raised his hand to stop her, rubbed her hair, pulled her behind, and then said to Grandpa Shen: "Grandpa, I was at fault for this matter, I have nothing else to say."     After he finished speaking, there was a long silence in the ward. It was Shen's mother who came out at this time, and she felt sorry for her son, so she hurriedly smoothed things over and said, "Dad, it's the most important thing to recuperate when you are old. Don't worry about young people like them." It’s something young, you think it’s a one-off, and it’s over soon, isn’t it, Yecheng.”     Shen’s mother gave Shen’s father who was on the side a hard twist.     Father Shen's lips twitched, then he nodded immediately and said, "Dad, what Zhenzhen said is right."     Grandpa Shen said nothing with a sullen face.     Song Manman stepped forward to hold Grandpa Shen's arm and shook it gently, blinked his eyes and said: "Grandpa, don't worry, if Shen Yan really bullies me, I will definitely tell you, besides, Grandpa will definitely I dare not."     Her voice was deliberately lowered to look pretty and sweet, like a jar of honey, so sweet that people would unconsciously agree to all her requests.

    Shen Yan's eyes fell on her, watching her quietly, with a slight softness between his brows.

    After Grandpa Shen accidentally saw it, he suddenly didn't want to say what he wanted to say. After looking at the two of them, he turned his head and patted Song Manman's hand lightly, and sighed, "Xiaoman, you don't have to cover for him." "