Read if you want ig

"Attention!" A voice boomed from the large door. There stood a tall(roughly 6'0 ft) slim man, his blonde hair swooped over his left eye, it was nearly brushed and finely trimmed in the back but fluffy and messy in the front. He had light grey eyes and a evenly tanned skin color. His clothes consisted of a white robe with a hood laying on the back. Everyone turned to look at the man, watching as he stormed to a small figure. This figure was Kore, a small (roughly 3'0 ft) angelic creature.

Kore watched as the man approached her, hopping off her seat and onto the floor. She looked up at him, staring straight into his eyes. "Yes, Norman?"

"Come with me." Norman sneered, making a sharp turn on his heel and walking back towards the door, Kore following behind. They both exited the large building and continued down a pathway, stopping in front of another large door after a bit. This door was decorated with golden lining and had a carving of people reaching out to a light. The carving took up most of the door, leaving room for the ring shaped handles. "You know why we are here, correct?"

Kore laughed softly for a minute before looking back at Norman with a smile. "Nope."

Norman groaned, rolling his eyes as he pulled the doors open, dragging Kore into the room, shutting the doors behind them. "Kore. Don't be so childish, there's no point in lying."

"Childish? Lying?? I'm being honest, what'd I do?" Kore questioned, looking away from Norman.

Norman sighed, turning around and walking past Kore, stopping and kneeling before something. Kore turned and immediately bowed, her voice making a small squeak as she did so. There sat the tall goddess, her legs crossed and her head rested on her palm. She had long yellow hair and her body was dressed in an elegant golden and white lacey dress. Her wings were tucked behind her and her halo shone brighter than the sun. "Kore. Norman. No need to bow, now what's the issue this time?" The goddess spoke softly, staring down at the two.

"Your majesty, Kore here, has been rumored to be disobeying one of the rules to our world." Norman blurted, standing up from his original position and glancing over at Kore.

"What!? Rumors about the queen? Oh for bloody sak-" Kore was cut off by the goddess.

"Silence." The goddess hushed, looking from Kore back to Norman. "Continue."

"Of course, rumors about you would result in a severe punishment I assume but with Kore's other crimes, it'll be best if she is...banished. She's been nothing but trouble since she was here." Norman explained.

"Understood. Now Kore, I know you don't want too but I've given you many tries to behave but you've never listened. I, unfortunately, must dispose of you. If I see you've learned your lesson, you can return." The goddess said, picking up Kore and walking with her to a portal. She whispered something in her ear before tossing her in.

------------------------

Kore landed into a grassy field. She stood up, looking around. There was nothing in sight but grass and more grass and...a very far away distant castle? Or some sort of shape that resembled a castle. She sighed and began hoping towards the castle, knowing she had a long day ahead of her.

Words: 622

((Yo yo! It's ya girl Cora :) but anyways this is pretty much my character's backstory. If any of you discord people that I'm friends with are reading this,,,

Hi :)
Lol you'd thought you'd get a cool message (probably not) but I'll be updating this in a bit ig just gotta figure out what I'm doing.))