Shen Yan's face was slightly pale, cold sweat was visible on his forehead, he stopped motionless, and the veins on the back of his hands were bulging.

    Not far away, Song Manman didn't notice something was wrong with Shen Yan, she lowered her head and touched her cold arm, and couldn't help asking again: "Husband?"

    Shen Yan still didn't make a sound.

    Song Manman rolled his eyes: "..." Forget it, anyway, the system said nothing happened, so it's probably not a big deal.

    But just as she turned around and was about to go upstairs to wash and change clothes, she heard a low and depressed voice behind her, who seemed to be enduring something: "Wait."

    Song Manman stopped expressionlessly, she really wanted to say something, As a male lead, one should look like a male lead, so don't waste her rest time every day, okay?

    But looking back, the impatience on her face disappeared again, and she looked at Shen Yan with a smile: "What's the matter."

    Shen Yan: "...you come here."

    Song Manman paused for a moment with a smile, and suddenly remembered that time when the other party also said to let her go, and then somehow insisted on her kissing his eyes, or not.

    Could it be that a new habit has appeared today?

    Song Manman had ten thousand resistances in her heart. She hugged her arms and said pitifully, "I'll go upstairs and change clothes before I come down." After saying

    this, Shen Yan's face turned even paler, and he closed his eyes. Closing his eyes, he took a deep look at her.

    It was Song Manman who noticed that something was wrong with Shen Yan, and then saw that he was walking slowly, his face turned pale before he took a step, and he walked towards her resolutely.

    In just a few short steps, he seemed to be having a particularly hard time walking. Song Manman wondered, the novel didn't mention anything wrong with the hero, why did the hero walk like a mermaid who went ashore.

    Song Manman, who was almost close to the truth, witnessed Shen Yan walking towards her unusually resolutely, and then stopped suddenly in front of her, his original pale face instantly returned to normal.

    Song Manman: "..." Hey, what kind of new skill is this that can change faces?

    After reaching the range of two meters, the sharp, scorching, bone-piercing pain under Shen Yan's feet disappeared without a trace, like rain after a long drought.

    Shen Yan approached a few steps and stopped, looking down at her condescendingly, but because the collar of her pajamas was a little loose, the touch of whiteness that came into her eyes could be seen all at once.

    Song Manman, who hadn't seen him for a long time, looked up at him, only to find that his gaze was just below his collarbone, his pupils shrunk, and he immediately put his hands on his chest, staring at him vigilantly.

    Because there is only Song Manman herself in this villa, that is, Aunt Chen and a few women, so she got up in this way these days and poured a cup of hot water before going up, so much so that she completely forgot that she was still wearing suspender pajamas Standing in front of Shen Yan.

    Shen Yan was in a bad mood, but he didn't care about Song Manman's movements. He rubbed his temples and said a little irritably, "Don't you want to go upstairs and change?"

    "...Oh." Song Manman was no longer surprised by his strange and uncertain appearance, turned around and walked upstairs.

    But as soon as she took two steps, she heard faint footsteps behind her. When she turned her head, she saw Shen Yan following behind her expressionlessly.

The male lead must attack me after transmigrating into a female supporting roleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें