Chapter 16 - Smile

"Harry stop it now. It's fine. Everything is okay". I didn't know how to tell him that I yelled at practically everyone in the school. I barely even remember what I said. It just, came to me while I spoke. I had no idea on where I was headed, but I succeeded. Harry's phone vibrated and he pulled it out of his pocket, he frowned at the message then looked at me.

"What did you do?" He showed me the message from Austin.

'Your boyfriend is a king. Never forget what he does for you Haz. Never let him go'

I felt a blush creep on my cheeks. "I may have...sortof....maybe....told the whole school that they should get over themselves and continue being scared of you...that you're the same Harry no matter who you're with..." A dimpled smile spread across Harry's face.

"I love you Niall". I smiled widely.

"I love you more". Harry pulled me tightly against him and our lips met, moving in sync. I clenched my fingers through his curls, with a light tug, drawing a moan from Harry. I smiled into the kiss and Harry pulled me even tighter against him.

"That's disgusting". We pulled away and looked to see Justin.

"Is it?" Harry asked in a sarcastic tone. "What about this?" Harry's lips attacked my neck and I let out a loud moan, clenching my fingers through his curls as he bit down. My eyes fluttered closed. Harry slipped his hand down my pants and I opened my eyes to see a horrified look on Justin's face. I couldn't help but laugh. Harry pulled away, proud of his work. "Enjoy the show?" Harry asked. Jason looked speechless. Harry took my hand in his and I laughed as we walked away. "That was fun". I nodded. "It's nice to see the affect I have on you". He looked down to my dick and I blushed. That's when I decided. Payback.

"Ah, I'm gonna have a shower". I nodded and watched Harry walk into his bathroom. I waited until the water was on when I decided to walk into the bathroom and slip my clothes off. I got in the shower behind Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He leant back into my grasp and smiled.

"Hello sexy". I whispered in his ear. I turned him around and pushed my lips to his, cupping his ass in my hands, getting a moan from him. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and I could feel his excitement against my leg. The water ran down our faces but we didn't break apart. I kissed down his neck and made my way down his torso, leading to his v line. I kneeled down, my head level with his dick and enclosed my mouth around it, sliding it in and out of my mouth. He clenched his fingers through my hair, letting moans escape his lips. I moved to his legs and kissed the inside of his thigh. I knew I was exciting him even more. I stood up and grabbed his dick with my hand, rubbing it lightly, getting another moan from him. I kissed down his jawline and bit down at his neck. He was getting bigger and I smiled at my progress.

"N-Niall...I...I'm gunna...cum..." He said breathlessly. I kneeled back down and enclosed my mouth around him again, as he shot through me. I swallowed and slid my finger on the inside of his leg, collecting what dripped down. I stood up and put my finger in my mouth, sucking and moaning. I looked at Harry and he was harshly biting his lower lip. I smiled and he pulled me into a rushed kiss.

"Harry! Come down stairs right this second".

"In....the....shower". He half shouted, trying to get the words out but failing. I smiled and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist as Harry finished up. He turned the water off and stepped out. I handed him a towel and he dried himself, slipping some boxers on and headed down the stairs.

Harry's POV

I knew why Niall did that. It was payback. But I didn't care, cos I loved it. I headed down the stairs towards the kitchen.