⋆┊❛ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝘼 𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙄𝘾, 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙉 ❜┊⋆

Start from the beginning

"Any decent person huh? So tell me..."

"Wallace." I gave him my last night which sparked his eyes. I guess he didn't expect Chris and I to be related. But who wouldn't?

"Miss Wallace." He corrected before he could say anything else. "Tell me why you were the only one in the CTV footage doing that. All we could have seen was your brother and Mr combs standing out the elevator not doing a thing."

"At the moment it was an internal shock. Some people have it when they see something traumatic." I came back with as I defended my brother and puffy for their oncoming actions.

"Internal shock?" The officer questioned before he looked to his partner. "Internal shock," I repeated feeling confident in my answer.

"I speak for them and I speak ad a person who had to experience everywhere emotion that's thrown at me. Internal shock is a thing and I'm pretty sure we all at a time experienced it." I excused myself even more. I knew I had to put in everything I knew just so I could protect everyone. god, saken these cops try to twist something and say we did it.

"Mr Shakur is stabilize. He's unable to walk and he has to wear a scar scraped around his head. Do you know how serious that condition is? How willing and brave you were amongst the rest miss Wallace to save him. Internal shock or not someone could have done more but I'm just glad someone did something." His partner spoke making me nod. He was a little nicer he seemed almost pissed even. I felt myself get a little teary eye though when he explained Pac's injuries and when he went on more about it. In my mind, I felt like I didn't do enough. That I tried but it wasn't enough for me to not cause him this sort of suffering.

"C-can you excuse me?" I stuttered at the officer as I stopped him when he was explaining. The more I heard about his condition the painful the thought was for me to visualize him in that damn hospital. Without a word, I quickly went to the back rushing with all I had to go cry away from everybody. I felt embarrassed so embarrassed that I had to throw up. So I ran upstairs, upstairs quickly into Chris's and Jan's room to go let everything. I felt so embarrassed to use the bathroom downstairs. I had time to without thinking.

When I went into the bathroom instantly I threw up from disgust. Digust within myself and was disgust within the talk from the officers. I felt so sick to my stomach that I wanted to hide away and never be seen. The embarrassment killed me all through my body and in many ways as I tried to ignore it.

"Lanny." Jan called my name and in seconds she instanly came in and pulled my hair back.  I continued to throw up as my stomach hurtled in a knot. My whole body turned to discomforted. Poor jan had to experience it all.

When I finished I began to cry, it wasn't even an angry cry it was a weak cry. A very weak one that had me stuck. "It's okay it's okay." Jan relieved me making me cry even more.

"That shit isn't fine," I heard a voice say by the open door making me and Jan turn right to the person standing by it. At the wrong moment in time, my brother had to be that person. That cruel person who couldn't let me just have a moment to breathe, to at least take in the sorrow. He wanted me to be guilty but not from the shooting, from being with pac, and for proving that everything I said was a bunch of bullshit.

I couldn't tell which one my brother cared about more. I truly didn't.

I cried more as I looked down from his disappointed stare. "Chris...you can clearly see she's hurting!" Jan defended making my brother roll his eyes. "Hurting from the guilt of loving that nigga. She got caug---

"He almost died fuck whatever anything else that was before. Someone was dying in front of her, important or not can you see she's trying to deal with it!" She continued making me cry more.