⋆┊❛ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝘼 𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙄𝘾, 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙉 ❜┊⋆

November 31, 1994Brooklyn, NyChris's house

November 31, 1994
Brooklyn, Ny
Chris's house

The cops questioned me, questioned all of us and we gave them all but the same thing

The cops questioned me, questioned all of us and we gave them all but the same thing. "We heard loud shots downstairs while we were in the studio minutes later the elevator ranged, we got scared but we still checked it out to make sure it wasn't you know...like a shoot-in, but all we saw was pac laying there in his blood. We saw some of his homies in the elevator it seemed that worthless to the situation more than we were." Sean told the officers as he spoke for us in the room. My brother couldn't even make eye contact, he was fidgeting all over the place. The cops? Especially around Brooklyn were so fond of him. They knew my brother in the system as the dude who rolled around and sold drugs the one they kept in jail for a while. So this and the visual moment he was in didn't look good for him one bit.

They hated my brother and even wanted to lock him up again if he did slip up. This was the moment it actually but instead his slip was his full innocence. "You didn't see anything else. When you went back down. Not any of his overall belongs."

"No we didn't even know he had items on him, we saw him laying there it looked like stuff was missing though. Like his shirt ripped even his own jacket. But other than that was it? We didn't go downstairs really until we met with the ambulance to get help get him down there."

"Why did you help."

"Because they didn't want to. They only sent one car, no back, no nothing when I told them he was shot." I spoke making sean go silent. I know I wasn't supposed to speak but I couldn't help it. Chris looked and almost glared. Like he was upset that involved myself in this, but regardless they knew I was going to have something in this anyways- from the fact I did make the call and that I did stop the bleeding before the one car came. I ignored my brother's glare as I looked back to the cop writing everything down. The saying from our eyes and our words.

The cops from my outburst turned their attention to on before asking me questions. "Why did you help Mr Shakur?"

"Why wouldn't I? Any decent person would do that in a situation."