(INDISTINCT CHATTER)

At the crash site paramedics and scientist are containing bodies and things of the astronauts.

One of the paramedics starts speaking in malay running deep in the woods.

"What is she saying?" Carlton asked.

"One of the astronauts is still alive." A man said.

(COUGHING)

(SPEAKING MALAY)

"That's Jameson." Carlton said looking at the astronaut.

Jameson starts coughing. 

He is rushed in the Ambulance.

(SIREN BLARING)

Jameson was laying in the ambulance, suddenly his eyes turn white. He sits up, his hands turns black slimy with tentacles that wraps around the paramedic face chocking her.  

"Oh, He's the alien." Clint exclaimed.

"Oh god." May said.

(GASPING, CHOKING)

His other hands does the same to the driver, making the driver lose control and crash. 

The Ambulance is flipped side ways. The roof of the Ambulance is tore open by the paramedic's bare hands who then starts walking. Her knee bone that was sticking out her leg heals itself.

"That alien can transfer through bodies." Bruce said shocked.

"I think I know that type of aliens." Thor said.

 The paramedic is holding a piece of cloth that had LIFE FOUNDATION imprinted on it.

◆ SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA ◆

Lydia's apartment is shown on the screen then Lydia who was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly ringing of the phone woke Lydia up.

"Why are we watching me sleep?" Lydia asked slightly weirded out.

"When will I come? I want to see myself." Venom asked.

"Shut up." Lydia whispered.

"What?" Peter asked.

"Nothing." Lydia replied.

"Morning sunshine." a woman said through phone.

"What?" Lydia replied still sleepy

"Get up kid." May Parker said.

"I'm awake" Lydia Parker replied getting up.

" Ok kid Anne called said she had some deposition in the Life Foundation case. So she had to go early." May said.

"Uh.. yeah yeah I'll meet her later." Lydia said walking in the kitchen to make coffee. "How's Peter? "

"Good he's good. Peter's starting middle school today, He misses his sister come visit us."

"Yeah I missed you so much." Peter said hugging her tightly.

"I missed you to bub." Lydia said kissing his head. Everyone else looked at them with a slight smile. While Dr. Strange looked guilty. 

"Yeah I will once I'm free." Lydia said while drinking coffee.

" Hey I have to go, let me know how your meeting goes. Bye love you" May said hanging up the phone.

"My meeting? Oh shit. Love you too." Lydia whispered.

"You forgot about your meeting?" May asked.

"I-I" Lydia stuttered. Peter was trying to hold his laugh back.