8. A cute scar on your ugly face

Comincia dall'inizio

« He moves fast, he added with a cocky smile.
– What?
– I heard you broke up, he scoffed.
– That's nonsense. Who told you that?, you responded upset.
– I know you don't want everybody to know it because everyone will make fun of you, but hey... can't say I didn't warn you! Nobara, your mom... everybody told you he is not good for you. I don't even understand what you find in him. He looks like a fucking dickhead! You know you deserve better Y/N please, Yuta insisted with pity.
– Don't say things like that and mind your own business for God's sake!, you shouted completely upset. »

He took your arm to bring you closer to him, it was not brutal but it took you by surprise.

« I care about you a lot Y/N. I'm not saying all this to piss you off or because I am jealous... He is not clean, he does things that you clearly don't know, he declared straight to your eyes.
– Leave me alone!, you pushed him. »

When you looked again in front of you, where Choso was few seconds ago, you realized that he had disappeared with this girl. You heart was beating so fast, you were definitely not fine. Your breathing was gasping, you needed to drink something to calm down. You rush to the kitchen to drink the first drink you find without thinking about what might be in it.

It was disgusting but you continued to drink three shots of it. You didn't saw the bottle to the side, it was vodka and your first time drinking, probably the last.

You rushed outside to look for Choso... you looked at the crowd with eyes full of tears. Your anxiety was at its peak! You were feeling like throwing out in any seconds.

« Fuck!, you swore. »

You couldn't found him nowhere and even asked yourself if you were not imagining things. You looked for him everywhere except upstairs.

You violently opened the first door on your left and found yourself in the toilets in front of the girl in the nurse's costume who was kissing Choso's chest. You grabbed her by the hair and pushed her out of the toilet with all your strength. You locked at the door and turned back to your boyfriend while the other girl were knocking the door like crazy.

Without noticing, you were crying.

« How could you !? I am gonna fucking kill you!! I swear to God I am gonna fucking kill you!! You promised that you were different and I fucking fell for it!! You are no better than Yuta!! You are worse! You are a piece of shit! An asshole!, you shouted completely mad. »

He laughed... and your eyes widened! It wasn't Choso's laugh. You started shaking like crazy.

The person in front of you was not Choso! He took off his mask slowly.

« You... You are not Choso!, you were still shaking.
– Ufff, I was having a good time but thanks a lot, you spoiled it!, he complained annoyed. Do I look like that motherfucker Choso?, he groaned.
– I know you !, you gasped.
– Yeah no joke. You are Choso's bitch! Wanted to have a talk with you after having some fun but you came to me earlier than expected. Ohhhh God, you are so stupid! Can't believe you thought I was Choso!, he scoffed slightly upset. "I am gonna fucking kill you", he imitated you with a ridiculous voice before having the best laugh of his life. »

You looked at him with terror, completely lost... you tried to fill the dots. His voice was familiar... You heard it before! He is the guy who saw you the other day in the car with Choso. Geto ! These last minutes were so overwhelming that your tears couldn't stop falling.

He let out a swear when he saw you crying.

« So annoying !, he hissed. »

He snapped his hand over your mouth and pulled a knife from his back pocket. You were screaming and tried to push him. He put the knife under your throat.

« Listen to me carefully. You and I will go out calmly, I'll take you somewhere you don't need to know where. Don't try any bullshit if you don't want a cute scar on your ugly face, he threatened you with rage. »

🤍

I AAAAAAM GONNA KILL MY MOMKILL MY DAAAAD!!!! BAHHAHAHAHA!!

KILL MY DAAAAD!!!! BAHHAHAHAHA!!

Ok, did you like this chapter?? A lot of things happened right??? Geto is a psycho here 🥴🥴
But do not worry he will not harm y/n 🤐🤐

CHOSO BEST BOYYYY HE WILL NEVER CHEATS ON YOU!!! 🔊🔊

OH AND IM NOT PROMOTING ALCOHOL
IT'S NOT GOOD EVEN MORE IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE
DON'T DRINK LIKE Y/N ; LIKE HOPPP TAKING ANY GLASSES AND DRINKING IT
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF GUYS ❤️