1. New beginnings

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
It was dark before you arrived at the massive building that surely stretched over a a few achres of Land. Freddy Fazbears Pizza Plex rears itself into view as you push the pedal of your vehicle to the floor. You were told to show before 8 pm, due to traffic and an unfortunate sleep schedule that's always working against you, you ended up making it there right on the dot. Jumping out of your car, almost forgetting to take the keys from the ignition, you practically half sprint to the main entrance of your next paycheck. The neon gaze of Freddy Fazbear himself glowered down at you, shaming you silently with an open mouth smile as it's lifeless eyes followed your disgruntled self.

Pushing through the glass doors with great haste your eyes immediately shut from the assaulting lights overhead. Neon lights were strung everywhere, accenting orderly pillars and even lining the table tops of check in desks near by.

Vibrant colors danced and bounced off the reflective floors below creating optical mirages of things that were not tangible. As if pulled directly from an 80's magazine this new establishment successfully plunged any one who entered into a different time entirely.

There were a few families scattered around. Since it was late most of them were on their way out. Toddlers were running around in swarms. They were grouped together in their own little bands as they ran from their parents, clearly wanting to stay just a bit longer. The respective parents of said children looked exasperated and lacking little to no energy, barely having the will to chase after their little ones now taunting them.
I In a quieter area of the lobby a few teenagers huddled together, snickering standing around a staff bot. One of the teens swung their arm forward towards the robot, releasing a purple object that made a clang against its back metal chassis. You couldn't quite tell by the distance what it was but it seemed to stick to it like glue. The twisted teens found their satisfactions as the bot attempted and failed to remove the sudden foreign entity from its circuits.

There was so much to take in that for a moment you forgot your real reason for being here. Snapping out of your daze and above the waters of childish wonder, you scolded yourself. Get a hold of yourself, your already slightly late!

Your head swiveled around, searching for someone, anyone with a uniform on. Rather quickly your gaze landed on a man half jogging toward you. He was tall and thin yet bore the uniform you were looking for. Relieved you let yourself smile with a shallow breath. Oh thank god

"Ah there you are!" A gruff voice called out from within him. "I was wondering if you got lost-but you haven't even gotten past the front gates!" The man snickered behind a closed fist, attempting to hide his muses.

Biting the inside of your check you frowned at the comment and at yourself. Way to go, late and barely made it ten steps in.

The man noticed your expression and quickly gestured his hands in front of himself. Like calming a small child he grinned softly, almost patronizing. "Hey don't worry about it, I got lost my first day too. Maybe not at the front doors though." He finished in a mumble but you still heard every syllable.

The tag upon his shirt read simply: Dave.

Dave was the one who spoke to you over the phone, asking you to come in. One of the only people to respond to your desperate calling of employment. A rather tall guy he was, towering over you by a few feet easily. His stature was very slender with a hollow looking face that seemed to look slightly unnatural, like he used to be fuller in the face. He had brunette hair that was cut short on the sides yet fell raggedly on the top of his head. His shirt was tucked in messily, at certain points around his belt pieces of cloth were loose and spilled out. He looked like a man who had seen some things.