Chap I

After Scaramouche ran off with the electro archon's gnosis, Tartaglia was ordered by the Tsaritsa herself to track him down and arrest him. Since they need the gnosis.

-

Later that night Tartaglia had to start packing his stuff since he was going to inuzuma on a ship which is controlled by the fatui, Tartaglia thought it was a pain that he the 11th harbinger had to do it, Scaramouche is a 6th harbinger so it's guaranted that he will lose in a fight with Scaramouche but he just wished the best.
-
Dottore walked into Tartaglia's office just to see him getting ready "why hello there, how's everything going?" Dottore asked. Tartaglia looked at him replying "horrible" Dottore chuckled as he sat on one of the chairs over there asking, "Childe, do you even have a plan? You know, capturing the 6th will be fisty, since we're talking about Scaramouche"
Tartaglia glared at him saying sarcasticly "oh yes of course! I had enough time to get a plan in less than 12 hours!!" He smiled sarcasticly then that smile fadded turning into a glare.
Dottore grinned clapping his hands together "don't worry then why am I here" Tartaglia looked at him in confusion asking "and how would you help exactly?" Dottore pulled out a small jar that had a blue liquid in shaking slightly saying " this little potion will help weaking him, since he's a puppet that he's trying to abandon his human feelings or emotions, this little thing will have a huge effect, it'll make him feel human emotions, he wouldn't be able to process what's happening and will immediately weakened." Tartaglia's barely understood a few things but he got the idea, he replied "and how exactly can i make him drink it or something?" Dottore said "i have a nice plan for you that has a high chance of working, but it won't include fighting."
Tartaglia raised an eyebrow as dottore continued "Well, i have tracked his location since I had a tracker on him.
Before he left with the gnosis i placed a tracker on it-" Tartaglia cutted him off saying "and why didn't you say so? Her Majesty would've made you do the mission and it'd be easier." Dottore looked at Tartaglia replying "as you can see, the 6th would be more suspicious of me since I'm quite smarter for you, he won't fall for the trick." Tartaglia understood saying "ah so there's gonna be a trick, we'll trick him?" Dottore said "You'll trick him, so let me explain this, time is ticking." Tartaglia nodded "so, I'll give you his location, then when you get he'll probably be a little fisty, since he'll see you untrustable, so you gotta act sick as if you've caught a cold from here, Snezhnaya. And of course you should say that you've decided to run away since you've got "tired" .." Tartaglia listened closely while packing his thinks, he thought that it's a pretty good idea so he said "damn, that sounds like a decent idea. It's worth a shot" dottore gave him two potions, labeled as "cinnamon sent" and "vanilla sent" dottore got Tartaglia's attention saying "the cinnamon sent labeled one is the one who'll make the 6th weak. The vanilla will just make your temperature rise to get you sick, well, it won't really make you sick but you'll seem like you're sick, you'll cough, sneeze and will have a fever, it won't really affect your body but i suggest using it right before entering the 6th house, after 15 minutes there's a 55% chance that you'll pass out from the random rise of your body temperature. Which will make the 6th think it's real." Tartaglia was a little shocked but he still thought it's a good idea, "thanks dottore" Tartaglia said grinning. "You're welcome. After all it's for her majesty's sake, I'll be taking my leave, any questions?" Tartaglia nodded a no. after that Dottore walked out. Tartaglia looked at the time and it was almost time for the ship to get going, so he took his bag and rushed to the ship. He got on board, the trip should be about 24 hours so he had to settle in a little, there's a few rooms onto the ship do he walked into one that has his code name "Childe" there was a bed and a small night stand with a desk next to it.

Tartaglia flopped onto the bed finally getting some sleep. The second he lied down he fell asleep, it was a good sleep. at that time it was 12:47 am. For Tartaglia this day was exhausting. The days that are coming will be worse.