"i'm gonna be in my room...playing video games. don't bother me unless it's something important." i told them and head upstairs to my room.

once i've entered my room, i closed the door behind me and plopped onto my gaming chair. i grabbed my gaming console and clicked on the game i wanted to play.

as the game began loading, i leaned back onto my chair thinking back to the moment where i felt jenna's eyes on me which then lead to the other moments i had with jenna.

when a feminine voice was heard from the computer, i was snapped back to reality and began playing the game as a way to try get my mind off the particular brunette.

-

"stupid bitch." i cursed under my breath for the nth time after our team lost for the third time.

i leaned back onto my chair and let out a huge breath of annoyance as i watch the game load. when the game finally brought me back to the lobby, i was about to click click on the button that read 'play' but was interrupted when a knock was heard from my door.

"go away elanor, i'm busy."

"when do you think i can come back ?" a difference feminine voice asked behind the door making me furrowed my eyebrows in confusion knowing that wasn't elanor or any one of my other friends.

i placed my gaming console down on the table and walked over to the door. i opened the door and was met with a pretty short brunette staring at me.

"what are you doing here ?" i asked in confusion.

"can i come in ?" she answered with a question.

"um not really..."

"please ?" she pleaded softly to which i easily gave in by stepping aside so that she could enter my room.

i closed the door behind me as she took a seat on my bed. "so do you wanna tell me why you're here ?"

"i'm bored. that's all." she sighed out and laid on my bed.

"then go hang out with the others...? i'm kinda busy here." i answered as i took a seat on my gaming chair.

"busy with what exactly ? video gaming ?"

"yes." i simply replied and turned around to face my computer screen.

i heard movements from behind me which made me turned around slightly to see her walking around my room and looking through my stuff.

"i'm gonna kill you if you break anything."

"ooo you're aggressive aren't you. i like that." she smirked teasingly and made her way towards me.

"what are you playing ?"

"call of duty." i simply replied not bothering to look at her.

"can i play ?"

"no."

"please ?"

"no."

both of us went on until i was killed by my enemy. i let out a groaned of annoyance as i threw my head back into the chair. it was unusual for me to die on the first round but since my crush was here, it was bound to happen anyways.