Newbies?!

You finish eating and are ready to pay for the meal. The food wasn't the best of the sorts but it carried a sense to it, something that exceeded taste and drawed you to the cafe everyday.

On your way you see another customer and another maid? That was surely unexpected and as a regular customer of 5yrs it just blew you off your feet. But that wasn't what amazed you the most for it was face of the customer she was "tending" to that left you speechless. The customer looked like he may just throw up any moment and sue the maid for her, rather sloppy work but he just kept it bottled up inside him. Puzzled, you waited for her to complete before asking
"Are you new to this buisness?"

There was a feeling of slight hesitation before she answered "Yes, sort of but if my work offends or isn't up to the mark, please let me hear your feedback immediately. I would do everything in my power to compensate for my mistakes"

And then she went off after a polite bow and a neutral expression on her face.

"Maids aren't supposed to be like that! They should be cute, flirty, amazing or just plain girly!" You could hear the customer rant on and on but he never had gut to tell those words on her face a second ago.

Brushing her off as an oddball, you went on to pay for the bill but unfortunately, or rather fortunately, you bumped into another newbie!

"I-I am sorry master!" she quickly stood up and extended out her hand to help you.

"Don't worry, I am ok. Just take care."

"Bu-but master! Let me help you somehow! I maybe a newbie but still!"

"You are also a newbie?" You inquired while standing up.

It just seemed like the correct thing to do, instead of just paying the bills as you were supposed to me. I guess, if life is keen at throwing cute girls at you, you aren't just gonna make things sour right?

She was energetic and enthusiastic, a pure ball of cuteness quite different from Yumechi. "So what is your name, umm...newbie?" Her eyes gleamed with warmth while her fingers trembled with nervousness, something very, very different from the other newbie. "I am Nagomi! Na-Nagomi Wahira! 17yrs old and like the colour pink! Pleased to meet you!"

You chuckle. When was the last time you were faced with such pureness?

"Well, well Nagomi, the pleasure's all mine"

It seems like there is a lot of unravel here and also in your life.