Problem #1

"Zhao Lusi, I don't like you." He said.

"Wu Lei, I don't like you either!" She replied.

"Don't come to my house."

"Sir, it's a teahouse! I come to buy tea!"

"Zhao Lusi, why are you here?" He asked.

"I am here to buy flowers."

"Zhao Lusi, there is a jewelry shop next door." He suggested.

"I like this necklace right here!" She pointed and tapped on the glass.

"Zhao Lusi–"

"I know your family own this mall, but I'm a customer here to buy luxury items! I HAVE MONEY!"

"Young Master, why do you hate this girl so much?"

"I don't know. I think she killed my ancestor in our past life." He said with a straight face.

It was actually a petty fight back in elementary that resulted in this hostility. She knocked over his house of cards that he spent hours building for a project. It was an accident and she apologized numerous times, even sent him flowers and cakes to appease him for a whole year. He was just petty.

Wu Lei sunk back into the sofa with legs crossed. In front of him was none other than Zhao Lusi. She had her legs to her chest and leaned against the armrest of the sofa. She kept her deadpanned gaze in competition with his. They both somehow ended up at the same cabin and was snowed in.

"Why are you here?" He started.

"Why are you here?" She returned.

"Hiding." He said.

"Seeking." She returned.

He laughed. "Seeking for ghosts? We're in an isolated snow mountain."

"You." She said, caught him by surprise. "You left school for a whole month. Your mom cried. You want to tell me why you left in the middle of our investigation?"

"To clear my mind."

"What's on your mind that need to be cleared?" She asked.

"You."