Christmas Day FRFR

Beginne am Anfang

I'm not taking questions right now.

*keeps passing out gifts*

Did you forget?

No, I fell asleep there's a difference.

All that matters is that Santa made a delivery.

Wait when did you get all of this?

Just now?

Did Zander not fill you in?

No he did.

*mouths to y/n* Online shopping is great.

So do we know why Santa left it in our room?

He was a little lazy and very forgetful.

But he made his delivery.

Besides Z is happy that Santa left a WHOLE bag for everyone.

Yeah, you're right.

I'm calling it now it's going to be a Christmas morning he remembers.

And one he tells stories about for years to come.

You think so?

Oh, I know so.

The whole family sits and watches as Zander opens up all of his gifts from Santa. Hailee had admitadly gone over teh limit y/n had set for Zander but he was a kid that deserved to be spoiled on christmas. Besides that smile on Zander adn y/n's face was all Hailee needed to justify the minor overspending on christmas. 

Once Zander had opened all of his Santa gifts the family moved on and opened all the gifts that were from Hailee and y/n. The exchange of gifts  went great and everyone was beyond happy with all the gifts they had received. What had made the family the happiest was the fact that they were able to spend the holiday together again. 

A few hours had passed after teh gift exchange that everyone had spent opening, building and playing with all of their gifts before everyone decided it was time to clean up, pack up, and get themselves cleaned up from the party the night before. With the house finally cleaned up and the trash cans full Hailee and y/n sent everyone on their way. But not without inviting them all back over to their place for dinner. As much as Pete and Cheri wanted to host everyone, they couldn't they just didn't have the room that Hailee did at her house. 

*closes the door*

*exhales*

*hugs Hailee and squeezes as hard as humanly popular*

Thank you.

*Kissing y/n's forehead*

You're welcome I knew how much you missed them.

I'm sorry we didn't get a christmas for just us.

Well I wouldn't say that.

But we spent the day with my family yesterday?

and the better part of today and they're still coming back.