''Cherri bomb: EDGELORD!''

''Sir Pentious: *offended* Pardon?! *looks around angrily and eyes the two Egg Bois behind him* Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! *hisses* Speak up!''

The Two Egg Bois: *petrified* That wasn't us, Mr. Bossman.

A small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Sir Pent's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Egg Bois. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.

''Sir Pentious: *coughs and hacks*''

As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Cherri Bomb as she prepares another bomb in hand.

Cherri Bomb: You lookin' for a fight, old man?! *begins to juggle around her cherry bomb* Why don't you get that tinker toy bullshit off my turf before I *proceeds to throw and catch the bomb* smash it?!

A large pipe falls on top of an already dead Egg Boi, crushing him as Sir Pent and Cherri momentarily look at the carnage.

''Cherri Bomb: *grins sadistically* ....More!'

Sir Pentious: Oh! *hood flares open* You wanna go, missy?! Well, I'm happy to oblige! Ahahah!

Sir Pentious is then backed up by his henchmen of Egg Bois.

The logo for 666 News is shown on a black background, which is followed by the day's newscast.

" Katie KillJoy: Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy.''

"Tom Trench: And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos out at Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side!''

An image of Sir Pentious trying to be hip, followed by a drawing of Cherri flipping the bird is shown.

Tom Trench: Between notable kingpin, Sir Pentious, and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Cherri Bomb!''

''Katie Killjoy: That's right, Tom! After the recent extermination, many areas are now up for grabs! Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!''

A live clip of Cherri and Sir Pentious's clash is shown in the city.

Tom Trench: Those two seem to be really going at it, huh?''

''Katie Killjoy: Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail *as she fishes out a tooth and a nail respectively from her mug of coffee* for that hot spot! *proceeds to swallow said tooth and nail*''

''Tom Trench: *looking over at the live broadcast focusing on Cherri* And I'd sure like to nail her hot spot! *wiggles eyebrows* Hoohoo!''

Katie Killjoy: Haha, you are a limp-dick jackass Tom! Or should I say - *pours scalding hot coffee onto his crotch* no dick?''

''Tom Trench: *curls over in pain* Ugh...not again!''

Screen shows a picture of Charlie as Tom can still be heard whimpering in pain in the background.

''Katie Killjoy: Coming up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of Hell's own head honcho who's here to discuss her brand new passion project! All that and more, after the break! *crushes her mug in her hand and turns to Trench who's still in pain* Suck it up, you little bi-!''

The news cast cuts off and goes on a commercial break. The camera pans out from a nearby screen, focusing on Charlie and her Girlfriend along with Jasmine standing next to them  s she fixes Charlie's bow.