Chapter XIV. Mhysa

Beginne am Anfang

I stand on my toes and whisper in his ear "I'm with child"

"Seriously"

I nod "Seriously, Don't tell me you freak out again" Jaime hugs me and spins me around. I giggle "Okay put me down, I will be dizzy more than I am"

"That's awesome" he kisses me "But I hope he is human not another dragon"

I hit his chest "I hope he won't be a real cub" We kiss again "I am very happy"

"Me too, when did you know?"

"This morning"

Podrick Payne runs down the steps of the godwoods, looking for Jaime. I and Jaime stop kissing and look at him. Podrick says "My lord I mean Ser Jaime, my lady. Your father has called a meeting of the small council."

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In the hand's chambers, Lord Tywin Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Lady Genna Frey, Lord Varys, and Grand Maester Pycelle are already seated. At the end of the table, Bernia and Caspian Banefort sit. King Joffrey Baratheon walks behind his grandfather, excited and grinning. Jaime and Tyrion Lannister enter.

Jaime smiles "Whatever want you to say, I have something to say" His father nods "Lyanna with a child"

Genna stands and kisses his check with a smile "Congratulations, I know"

Jaime laughs "Of course, you are"

Tywin says "That great news for our House"

Bernia, Varys, and Pycelle congratulations Jaime. Cersei just glares at him. 

Caspian stands and hugs Jaime "Congratulations, cousin"

Tyrion smiles "I will learn the child my method" 

Jaime chuckles.

Tyrion to Joffery "Killed a few puppies today?"

Joffery to Bernia "Tell him." looks at Pycelle "Come on, show him."

Hand shaking, Pycelle offers a scroll to Tyrion. He drops it before Tyrion can grab it "Oh, apologies, my lord. Old fingers."

Annoyed, Tyrion reaches to the floor and snatches the scroll. He reads it. Joffery is manic with energy. Jaime shares a look with Cersei about Joffery's energy. Jaime looks at his brother to read.

"'Roslin caught a fine fat trout. Her brothers gave her a pair of wolf pelts for her wedding. Signed Walder Frey.' Is that bad poetry or is it supposed to mean something?"

Joffery says "Robb Stark is dead. And his bitch mother." to Pycelle "Write back to Lord Frey. Thank him for his service and command him to send Robb Stark's head. I'm going to serve it to Sansa at my wedding feast." to Bernia and Caspian "My lord, my lady, you will honor at the red keep"