73-Honeymooners Pt. 1

Comincia dall'inizio

"Go turn on the shower sweetness" she lowly instructed while still rubbing my stomach. I nodded in return and waited for her to free me from her hold so that I could go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. As I stripped out of my underwear and started putting my hair up into a bun, Giselle came behind me and took my hair out of my hand so she could put it up for me. Her look of focus made me grin and the way she delicately brushed my hairs into place soothed me.

"I really wanted to touch your hair. It looks so silky, I had to" she chuckled out as she put the hair tie over my bun. I chuckled with her and turned to face her while putting her own hair up because if I didn't, the big lioness would just get it all wet under the shower head.

"How come you don't like doing your own hair, but you always want me and Nicki to do it?"

"You do it better. Plus you have the patience and the magic touch"

"But yet you don't want to cut it Dr. I-don't-have-the-patience?"

"Absolutely not. My mama didn't spend years of good hair maintenance on Solange and I just for us to cut it. It's important to us, I just have never liked doing it on my own. If I ever have the option to swindle mama into doing it, I take that option every time. But now I have you to get me right" she happily spoke with an adorable smile, making me just look at her.

"Thank you for the compliment baby" I chuckled out while walking us to the shower.

     When we stepped in, Giselle let me stand closest to the water first as she got a washcloth and body wash to wash my body for me. Her eyes wandered along my body and I loved the way she always looked at me. As she washed my body, I did the same to her until I wrapped my arms around her neck and watched her eyes leave focus from the soap on my neck to my eyes.

"Are you excited to find out where I've planned our honeymoon?" She asked while wrapping her soap covered arms around my waist and rubbing my back firmly.

"Yes. I wish I could know now though" I tried to pry with my pretty white teeth, making G chuckle as she shook her head at me.

"You know I'm not telling you that Anya. I don't know why you even tried baby" she devilishly spoke while grinning and I just pouted as I caressed the nape of her neck with my fingers before turning my pout into a smirk.

"You sure I can't persuade you into telling me?" I trailed off and Giselle stared at me with an amused grin while holding me closer to her.

"I don't think you remember who you're trying to seduce. Or better yet the thrones that I just took over, so your attempt would be very unsuccessful" she huskily voiced down to me while the steam clouded us and I was back to pouting.

"I really have the desire to roll my eyes right now. Can I?"

"If you do it, I can't save you from the consequences" she simply said while I raised my eyebrow at her challengingly.

"And what are the consequences in question?" I asked just to test her and Giselle was now gripping my throat gently while sizing me up dominantly.

"I'll have you in this shower gasping for air to breathe from fucking the sense back into you for thinking you could roll your eyes in the first place. So play with me if you want to Tanya. The choice is yours" she answered and babyyyy did I want to do it just to get the consequences. So I simply smiled and went to roll my eyes, but I stopped halfway right as I felt her about to throw my ass in this shower with her hulk strength.

"Wait, I didn't roll them all the way so it don't count!" I rushed out to save myself while gripping her biceps like my life depended on it. It honestly did and her piercing amber eyes made me weak in the knees because I knew I'd be done for if she started handing out the consequences.