"I know-" was the first thing that came out of Freyas mouth "I mean" she tried to recover quickly "Thanks for letting me come this weekend, this place is amazing" she smiles genuinely trying to ignore the nerves bubbling inside of her.

"Thanks!" Taylor smiles gratefully "It's a little slice of paradise for sure"

"Anything but little" Freya mumbled unconsciously under her breath.

"What was that?" Taylor hummed

"Oh nothing just that I think we're gonna have a great weekend" She covers up.

"Will you guys stop flirting and help me with the bags!" Cara pulls them away from heir conversation.

"Shit sorry Car!" Fae smiles apologetically as she takes her own suitcase.

"So I've put you guys sharing a room on the second floor" Taylor explains "I know you like that top" she glances at Cara "but Blake asked and I thought it would be quieter up there for the kids and stuff" she rambles. As they enter the house.

Freya was quiet the whole time just looking around and taking everything in. She couldn't believe where she was really. Taylors house although big was very homey. There where photos of her family proudly on display throughout the house, with various awards scattered everywhere, which reminded Freya of who's presence she was actually in.

"So this is you" She smiles as they reach a door towards the end of the hallway. "Thats me" Taylor points to the door at the end of the hallway "and then that's my brother" She turns pointing to the door opposite. "Everyone else usually takes the couple rooms in the basement or the couches" She shrugs.

"Oh you didn't just have to give us a room, we can crash on the couches or whatever" Fae speaks up fro the first time. She didn't want Taylor to give them a room just because she was coming. She would happily sleep on the floor if she had to.

"Not give Cara a bed?" Taylor quirks her brow "Yea not happening she would never forgive me, don't flatter yourself your only get one cause you came with her" she winks playfully at the nervous blonde.

The realisation causes Freya to blush. Of course, she was doing this cause her friend was a nuisance when she didn't get a goodnights sleep, not because she was coming. She averted her gaze to her suitcase, beginning to unzip it in order to unpack and regain her composure. 

"I'll let you guys settle in but we're all in the pool outback whenever you're ready" Taylor smiles before heading back downstairs and letting the girls unpack.

It took the girls less than 20 minutes to unpack and change into bikinis, Freya silently cursed under her breath as she put her hair into a high pony. "You'll be fine" She whispered to herself.

"You ready?" Cara asked catching her gaze through the mirror.

Freya nodded with a smile and followed the other brit down the stairs and into the backyard. Only as soon as Caras feet touched the green grass she was running straight to the pool creating a large splash before emerging from under the water. "Perfect" Freya mumbled under her breath as she awkwardly stood by the patio doors, so much for promising not to leave me she thought.

"You little shi-!" Blake shook her head, stopping herself from cursing for the sake of her kids  she reached for a towel to dry herself off, having been splashed by Caras dramatic entry. Betty and James however ate it up and immediately followed their auntie Cara jumping straight into the pool and climbing onto of her back and pulling on her arms.

Freya stood back taking in the moment in front of her for a second smiling softly at how easily Cara became a child. Wishing she could be as care free as her friend. "Do you want a drink or anything?" Freya was startled out of her thoughts by none other than Taylor herself.