sick (Enha)🧁

Heesung:-
This guy as soon as he entered your room he found your body plainly laying at the bed as covers pulled above your head.
"Ynnieee" he cooed
But no answer yet a groan was heard .
As soon as he heard your groan he knew what was wrong and dramatically ran towards your bed .

"Y/n are you sick?"
"Mhmm"
"I told you not to go to grocery store without a cap " he said with a straight face getting offended again when u didn't listened to him.

"Yah! Listen to me you little girl"
"Ugh don't shout on my ears it's hurting"
His gaze softened as he saw your red puffy eyes and nose.

"Ow sorry baby ,did you took medicines?"
"Yeah "
"Did you ate your lunch?"
"Umm......no"
That was the question he got angry on and started to mutter things slowly as he went to the kitchen to prepare food for you.
You actually never used to have breakfast , you always skipped it so he got angry realising that you didn't ate anything today.

Moments later-
"Ynnnn I am back!"
He exclaimed but frowned seeing you nowhere until he heard your coughs from the bathroom.
"Y/n are u okay?"
"Bitch can't you hear am puking"
Was your reply from inside the bathroom but he opened the door and helped you puke by rubbing your back and getting your hair out of your face .

You both sat on bed as he feed you and later cuddling you to sleep after checking that your temperature was normal.

Jay:-
Jay is pretty mature and has a cool dad like personality so according to me he wouldn't skip your meds ,he would make a proper schedule of feeding you your medicines and checking your temperature on time.

•"noo not this one it's bitter asff"
"But you just have to gulp it Y/n ,you wouldn't even get a chance to taste it c'mon"

And this continues ,you used to make excuses for not eating them and him being the fatherly kid straight up throwing the pills in your mouth but later turning into a boyfriend and giving you rewards such as kisses or cuddles .

Jake:-
"Jeeeekeeeyyy"
You cooed from upstairs waiting for him to bring your food.
Jake being the cool boyfriend he is he didn't cared about your meds much but still fed them to you on time .He gives you your meds and after having them whenever you used to make a disgusted face he would bitch about the pills and the doctor with you just to make you laugh and smile because you hardly do it when you get fever .
"Ugh I hate that doctor you know"
He said all of a sudden scrunching his nose
"I hate him too ,Why you hate him though?"
"Because he's giving you alot of medicines and those all are bitter, it really feels weird when I kiss you these days but atleast I can taste the meds with you and stay by your side as long as your not getting well"
He said smiling making you smile too before attacking you with his bear hug.

Sunghoon:-
Boy be panicking the moment he realise that you have fever and you still waited for him to dinner together.
Hoonie got to know that you have a fever when he came home late ,hugged you tightly and felt your body heat as you groaned because your body was aching already and he hugged you now it hurts more.
A Big Ass Lecture You Got To Listen From Him on why you shouldn't have waited for him and why didn't you told him in the morning that you weren't well.

"Y/n ,why did you waited for me when you weren't well???"
"Why didn't you told me you were sick??"
"Why the hell you didn't called me when you weren't feeling alright?"
"WHY YOU COOKED ? SHOULDN'T YOU BE TAKING REST STOOPID?"
And blah blah blah he kept on saying until you got so done with him that you left your dinner on the dining table and went to your room straight falling asleep without waiting for him. For the next 3hours you passed out and when you woke up ,you sulked real bad at him and he kept trying to convince you to eat your pills while following you in the whole house saying
"eat your medicines stoopid"
"Yah stop running away from me already"
"Ik you can't stay without my hugs and kisses now c'mon and eat some food atleast"
And more cheesy lines on the way instead of saying sorry to you which made you more annoyed .
But you gave up once you realised that he cooked your favourite dish in breakfast and saw him pouting and frowning .
He said sorry once you ate the pills and the next moment you both were on a movie marathon.

Sunoo:-
You weren't having a serious fever you were just on your periods which made your whole body weak and ache and that was the scary thing for Sunoo because he wasn't much experienced with your mood swings as you guys started dating just 5 months ago.

"Sunshine c'mon let's have some ice-cream!!"
He suggested in hopes of making you cheer up but instead he got sad seeing your face which is now colourless and pale white
"Sunshine let's cuddle ? :)"
He again tried and...
"Shut up will you ? My head is aching and I can't even open my eyes because of it SHUT THE DAMN LIGHTS SUNOO"
him getting sad and frightened because of your suddenly changed behaviour that he almost thought that you found someone better than him but still boy loves you soo bad that he didn't gave up in trying to make you feel better.
Hence he went out to buy you some pads and chocolates and scented candles along with big boxes of ice-creams.once he returned he cooked you some porridge and fed you.
After taking good care of you he left the room giving you some space and the next day you both got back really nicely giving eachother tons and tons of kisses throughout the whole day.

Jungwon:-
According to me Mr Dimples would spoil you with love which he usually does .
As he's young and doesn't know much about fevers and your moods he would just call his Sunoo hyung to ask the recipies of soups and porridges with some tips in how to handle fever with an hot headed gf.
Kid still trying his best to cook after messing half of the kitchen just for you and then later making smilies and hearts on the sandwiches before serving them to you as he totally turns into your personal assistant that day.

He's afraid of making you angry or upset so he quickly cleans the mess he created in the kitchen once after he sends you to your deep slumber and does all the house chores just to make you happy.
He keeps on checking on you if your alright and need anything or not and literally going like-
"Y/n are you comfortable sleeping in this position?"
"Y/n do you need water?"
"Y/n would you like hot water or cold water?"
In short little Wonnie tries his best to impress you !.

Ni-ki:-
Gets a minor panic attack knowing you aren't well.
He is cool bf pt2 as he didn't cared about your medicines and instead fed you healthy food which made you better.

You were talking to him on a phone call when he heard you coughing and sneezing inbetween and asked you if your well or not .
"You okay there babe?"
"Yeah am completely fine ni-*coughs*"
And he realised that your not.
The next moment he's at your door ringing the doorbell.
Quickly rushes in enveloping you in a warm bear hug and kissing your forehead once you open the door.

"You aren't well panda "
He stated frowning as you giggle at the new nickname which he gave you because of the dark circles you got yourself under your eyes
"Yeah I just have a bit cold "you snickered as he boops your nose taking you in your room and tucking you in the sheets then leaving to buy some medicines and chocolates because he knew that you would definitely hate the taste of meds.Tries his best to make you smile by doing funny things , pulling up cheesy pick ups and his iconic "SEONDOKAE,SEONDOKAE,
SARANGHAE!and also bitching about the doctor to make you feel better and that your not the only one who hates him.

"Y/n , isn't the room smelling bad rn "
"Your saying bad??? It's smelling disgusting "
"But what's the smell of ?"
"Idk "
"I guess the doctor left with a fart"
He said making you burst into fistful of laughter.
___________________________
An's note:
How was this ch guys?
Please tell me in the comments and requests are open !
And ik the joke at the end was lame asf but my mind got nothing better as I am dry as hell.

CHEERING UP BCS OUR BOYS WON THE MAMA PLATINUM AWARDDDDD!!!! *Falls down the chair in excitement*
.
.
.
.
. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!