unable to stop thinking

The next day, I went down to protect Her again, she recognized me immediately “Oh hey there.” she said happily, I respond:“Hey.” honestly I wanna be with her the rest of my angel life, but she doesn't even know me! “Oh! Uh-” I said “My name's Jestar Heart, by the way.” she looked at me, giggled and mentioned:“My name is Eva.” Eva... It's such a beautiful name, for someone like her as Barracuda came “JESTAR!” he yelled “DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!” I was spooked and said:“Barracuda!! Don't scare me like this!” Eva looked at us with a smile, she seem to be glad to see us, but if am honest, I am more glad than her, cause I waited all night long to see her again, we went to the high school she went, to keep her under protection. I prevented any kind of bullying away from her, but then I met Zach, and Oh my FUCKING spoon he was already annoying, he flirted all the time over with Eva, tried to hold her hand without premisson, and honestly Eva was uncomfortable with this, so I got Zach away, Barracuda laughed a little. “Barracuda, shut it.” I told him, but I kinda ended up laughing too, he was like a best friend to me, Pretty close already. But the night I wasn't able to stop thinking about Eva, she was so sweet towards me, and so nice, she has to be an angel! And I hoped we'll see us every day..