Day 6

Tomorrow will be our last day here. We need to go back to Manila to prepare for my graduation next week. I still have to go back to my University. There are still so many things to arrange before our graduation ceremony.

I have to invite him in the party after graduation. I want to finally introduce him to my family. They will be glad meeting him for sure.

Annie passes by in front of me. She has a piece of paper in her hand.

"Going somewhere?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll buy pasalubong and souvenirs for my friends," she says.

"I'll join you. I will buy my friends, too. Wait." I ran upstairs and get my wallet. When I return, she is already outside the house talking to Jack.

"Oh, there you are. Let's go?" I noticed that he is walking in the same direction we are walking.

"You going with us?" I ask him.

He nod and say, "Is it kind of awkward?"

Since yesterday, I noticed that he did not pay so much attention to me anymore. Not at all but I could say that it is lessened. He and Annie are going well together. Maybe he is distracted or should I say attracted more to Annie now.

I smiled and elbowed him. "No. Just keep it up."

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Naïve as always."

Annie, who is walking ahead of us, look behind. "Hey! You two! What are you talking about? Talking on my back is illegal," she said.

"Says who?" then I stick my tongue out to her.

Jack chuckles and run to her and give her a surprise piggy back ride. "Now, are we allowed to talk?"

I don't know if he knows that she likes him or not but whatever it is, what he did totally star struck her. We are both in the state of shock, unable to say a word.

"Hello! Earth to Annie and Sheen. Hello? Hello!" When he got no respond, he shakes his head and walk away with dumbstruck Annie on his back, leaving me behind.

I can't help but grin. "Naïve as always, really."

"What should I buy for Heil?" I ask Jack. Annie vanished in the crowd as son as we get here.

He look around, "Keychain? Food? I don't know. You're his friend. Why ask me?"

"You know so much of me but none on my friends? I can't believe you. You suck for a stalker," I told him.

"Your friends are not my concern anymore. They have nothing to do with you," he defended.

"Correction. My friends have something to do with me," I said. "I'll just buy this shirt for him."

I gave my payment to the vendor and proceed to the next stall.

"I don't care to your friends. As long as they are not you, I don't need to know a single thing about them."

"As far as I can remember, stalkers are bound to know every single thing about their prey, including their friends," I said a matter of factly.

He chuckles. "Like what I've said, I don't care to your friends. Besides, I'm not-."

"Hey! Long time no see. Where have you been?" Annie, who appears like a ghost beside him, cut in.

There are many people in this area so it's not easy to move. She whispers something to him then she clings into his arm and dragged him out of here. This two loves leaving me behind. I should not have followed them here earlier. But I don't have plans of following them now. I want to give them the alone time they wanted.