WGMHAEIN-POV

It's vividly clear in my core memory where it began and how it started. It was in one music awards I was invited as a presenter of one of the categories where their group is set to perform and to receive their award. 

She was right there at the other side of the stage sitting with her group members, and being surrounded with different groups. 

In all honesty, all girls are pretty and attractive but nothing could compare to how her beauty radiates the most and is pleasant to my eyes. 

It was all because of Paul, a close friend of mine, he was casually playing their new song and I had this random guy conversation with my other friend who was the photographer for their shoot. 

I heard new things about her, how she worked, and how she treats her staff, nor the people surrounding her. Everyone is describing her as an angel because that's how she is. A pure innocent soul with a loving kind heart. 

Initially, I was only paid and invited to present an award but I did not leave the venue yet. I waited for their group to perform and I did not regret it. She was different on stage, her other persona showed up. Her overflowing charisma and confidence are admirable, the way she sings, and moves her body. 

They were breathlessly walking backstage, their staff were watching over them and the event staff were guiding & instructing them to go back to their seats. I waited for her backstage even if I was so nervous but thankfully I managed to greet her. 

I said, "Hello!" They stopped from walking when the MC introduced us to each other. I knew that she was in a relationship at that time but I couldn't let this opportunity to have a little chat with her. 

"I watched your drama with Yejin sunbaenim! Your chemistry was good!" Jisoo giggling talking about the drama I starred in with Yejin noona. I wouldn't deny that it made my heart flutter in pleasure as she had seen my past work. 

That night brought new feelings to me. A kind of feeling that I never could feel outside my character that I portrayed. Her voice lingered in my ears, every time I closed my eyes it played automatically as if it was recorded. 

Years gradually went by like it only took an hour, the rumour of breaking up of Jisoo with her boyfriend reached me and I was glad that I might have the chance to get closer to her and to eventually to date her. 

"Hyung, I heard you declined the offer of  another season of We Got Married?" Paul told me, while having a casual drinking of beer with him. 

I grip my hair back, they all know that I'm not into that kind of show. I drank my beer in a straight shot but I was choked and coughing when Paul shared the good news to me. 

"Hyung, you have no idea? It's Jisoo! You're going to work with her and will pretend that you guys are married!" I eventually awaken, my eyes spark brightly. "Hyung, how can't you know that?" He asked me. I checked my phone and texted my Manager that I would do the offer. 

Our schedule of filming was supposed to be this week but it had to be moved by next week as she was heading to Paris to attend the Fashion Week as she was the Global Ambassador of DIOR. Same with her fans, I waited for her to go and to show up. I stayed in my house just to watch her, which I didn't regret because she looked so good with her minion outfits that made me want to keep her inside my heart. 

In a blink of an eye, the filming has started. I was so stiff when I met her, she approached me first and tried her best to be closer with me. My brother hit the back of my head when he knew what I did during the filming and seemed like he was the older between us. 

"Hyung, that's your chance! Turtle Haein!" He scolded. He looked so disappointed to me as if he knew everything about love, well he really knows. 

When we got in our house, she immediately checked the things that we were going to need for our stay here. Writing down the things that we must buy in the supermarket. According to one of those close to her, she doesn't like to go shopping. She's more into online shopping but she gladly asked me to go with her.