Chapter 2

He was watching the bigg boss every episode as he promised Sumbul but he never like the way Tina and Shalin uses her for their own benefit and then sided her . Seeing her crying over that fake friends he was regretting the decision of rejecting the bigg boss's offer .

He was here as soon the Color's production house and offered him to be wildcard . And man it's worth it seeing the happy and jolly Sumbul jumping on him with happiness . Her happiness is another lever peace he got and wide smile makes it way on his face as feeling her in his arms , tightly enclosed in it .

She was giggling and thanking bigg boss and him for coming here and not ready to leave . She broke the hug yet her hands rapped around his torso and asked , " Tu sachchi yaha haina ? Varna pata Chala ki mein tujhe itna miss kar rahi hun ki imagine bhi karne lagi ! " And giggled at last .

{ Are you really here ? Otherwise I came to know that I am missing you so much that I started imagining too! }

He pinched her nose and said , " Khwab nahi hain , sachchi mein hun yaha pe ! " in response the laughter escape from his mouth as she again hugged him tightly . She wasn't ready to leave but has to as he had to meet others housemates also .

{ It's not a dream, I'm really here ! }

As he hugged Shalin at last , Sumbul didn't even let him stay for a minute and called him out again and again to gain his attention , as soon he turned towards her only to see her hopping like rabbit and jumped on him giggling .

~ From 01:37 to 1:45 ~

( Her happiness 🤧 ! She was so much happy to see him there yaar , kutta hain yeh Rangu ! )

She was stick to him and pulled him to show the house . She was showing him around while jumping in happiness , she couldn't contain the happiness and there was glow on her face seeing him here .

" Tu maan kaise Gaya yaha aane ke liye bittu ? Tujhe to nahi aana tha na , to fir ? "  She asked him as she knows he couldn't survive here without any connection to outer world .

{ How did you agree to come here Bittu?  You didn't want to come, did you? }

Fahmaan stopped , turning her towards him , he said , " Tere liye aaya hun . Mujhe laga ki tujhe jarurat hongi meri aur vaise bhi tu nahi hain pareshan karne ke liye to mein vaise bhi bore ho gaya tha , isiliye aa gaya ! " he chuckled at last seeing her angry expression .

{ I have come for you , I thought you would need me and anyway you are not there to trouble me , so I was bored anyway, that's why I came! }

" Mein tereko pareshan karti hun , karungi ! Mera janam sidhdh adhikar hain aur ab to tujhe bohot jyada pareshan karungi aur tere paas koi aur rasta bhi nahi . Chhipkali ki tarah se chipak ke rahungi ! " Sumbul exclaimed and pulled him to show remaining house giggling while he laughed out .

{ I bother you, I will!  It is my birthright and now I will trouble you a lot and you have no other way. I will stick like a lizard ! }

Shalin and Tina didn't expect this reaction from Sumbul as they has different plan regarding this issue of outside call from her father but it seems not gonna work now as her old best friend comes from outside . But how could they show their displeasure regarding the failure of their plan so they shows like they are genuinely happy for her .

Sumbul was literally dragging him along with her and showing each corner and finally they entered into the bedroom area in room where she stays with Priyankit and Archana itself . They greeted with Archana , Soundarya and Priyanka there .