They ask you out on a date 💖

How do they act while asking you out on a date? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Look, this man actually had to talk to you for this. You better say yes.

Sunny is nervous, shy, and practically whispering the question to you. I don't see him as the type to run away but he's definitely sweating a little from nerves. He's praying you'll say yes, he doesn't know what he'd do if you didn't..

BASIL

Basil would blurt out his question and immediately run away afterwards. He was more of clearing his conscious than asking you really ( The stress of the what ifs were getting to him ) but if you'd like to, he'd love to hear your answer! ( Or not! Please don't feel obligated to give him an answer! )

AUBREY

Aubrey more of tells you than asks you. She's just like 'I'm taking you Gino's Saturday so clear your plans' and leaves before you could say anything.

It's forceful as hell but it's really the only way she can/will ask you so if you want to go out with her you better be dressed and ready before she comes to pick you up or she'll leave without you! ( For serious! ) >:(

HERO

Hero is polite as ever when asking you out. He'll get you flowers ( maybe your favorite snack in case you're allergic to them/don't like them ) and a cute little stuffed bear.

He's nervous which is normal for someone in his situation and he uses that to calm his nerves. He's hoping you'll say yes but if you don't that's completely okay! ( Seriously, no hard feelings! )

KEL

Kel asks you out in way that can be easily misinterpreted if you're even a little dense. He'll ask you in the most innocent and carefree way that it comes off as more of a hang out between friends rather than asking you out.

Either way you think it, he'll be happy if you say yes! ( And he's even willing to split the bill! How sweet of him! :D )

MARI

I see Mari either being one of the calmest or most anxious. She wants everything to be perfect so that ends up waning on her a little. Nonetheless she'll pull it off with a smile and with hope in her heart you'll say yes.

POLLY

Polly is a nervous wreck when asking you out! Of course since she can't really leave the house she'll offer a stay-at-home date ( Like a dinner date or movie night ) which could easily be misinterpreted if your the oblivious type. Hopefully you aren't because I don't think she'd be able to hold herself together long enough to explain otherwise.

KIM

I see Kim trying to play it cool when asking you out. She'll strike up a conversation and in the midst of it she'll ask in a super nonchalant manner if you wanted to get some pizza sometime. She'll try to say in a way that sounds less like a between friends thing but if she fails, she's going to be the color red as she explains what she actually meant.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael will act like he usually does. He'll go on about how amazing he is and how you would be stupid if you refuse his very special and exclusive offer. It'll come off as arrogant and cocky but it's really the only way he'd be able to hype himself up enough to ask you out.