The beginning

At the Tok Aba household, Boboiboy seems to be lying on the sofa while Ochobot scaning him.

"So how was it, Ochobot? " boboiboy asked. Ochobot then stopped saying "Well your elemental seems to be in good condition now even after the Retakka fight. Do you want to split up so you can get used to it and not lose memory? Also to bond with the elemental? "

Boboiboy then makes a pose think. "Huh.. That's not a bad idea actually. After what Retakka said about splitting yeah.... Maybe I should get used to it". Boboiboy then gets up and split into seven elemental "Boboiboy kuasa 7!"

There appeared to be seven elements. Halilintar, Taufan, Gempa, Blaze, Ice, Duri and Solar.

"Wow! It's been a while since we split into seven after getting suck back by Retakka! " said Taufan. "You're right. It has been a while... " said Halilintar.

Blaze seemed to be excited about something sparkling in his eye. "Hey, hey! Why don't we go play outside since it's sunny right now and we haven't gone out for a long time?! " said Blaze. Taufan and Duri's eyes seem to be sparkling too.

Ice, who was just sitting on the ground while hugging his whale plushy "yawn~ You guys go... I don't want to go and I'm sleepy~..."he said while he was sleeping.

Blaze seems to be frown at this, but who can deny this elemental cause Ice has fusion two times with him and Gempa, so his energy must be worn out. He then looked at Halilintar for permission to go outside.

Halilintar, who seemed to notice Blaze gaze at him, he just sighed and said "Alright. You guys can go out, but... Remember not to make any mess or something dangerous in this area. Understand that? " "Sir! Yes sir!" Blaze, Taufan and Duri answer at the same time and run out to outside.

Gempa just giggled seeing the trouble maker happy to go outside. Halilintar seemed to notice this too and smiled. He saw Solar still standing in front of him and Gempa and asked "You okay there, Solar? Why don't you go with them? "

Solar seem to be startled by Halilintar's question and shaking his head means no.

"It's nothing Hali. I just don't feel well, so I go to my room first to rest" said Solar and he went upstairs. There only left the three of them in the living room. Ochobot has already gone to help Tok Aba at the shop.

Gempa seems to be sitting on the sofa and watching TV. Halilintar saw that Ice had gone sleeping lying on the ground and then asked Gempa. "Gempa. Can you help me to put Ice on the sofa? I'm worried that he will get sick if he continues to sleep like this."

Gempa seems to be happy since it's been a long time since Halilintar didn asked for his help. "Sure Hali! But I will just put him on my lap on the sofa. Is that okay with you? " Gempa asked.

Halilintar just nodded and went upstairs to change his clothes. Gempa just smiles and puts Ice on his lap while he watches TV.

Skip to evening...

It seems that everything is back to normal as Tok Aba and Ochobot start cleaning the shop to close and the trouble maker comes back from their adventure.

Gempa just finished taking a shower while Halilintar started cooking in the kitchen.

"WE'RE BACK!! " Someone just screams as they arrive at the front door and that makes everyone in the house startled. Halilintar who had just left the kitchen to greet them and knock their heads because of the scream.

"Welcome back and please don't scream like that again... Now..go to shower. Three of you! Now!! " said Halilintar while controlling his anger at the trio.