"Okay-"

"Yay!" Rumi screams cutting her off.

"But only.. only if you stay still." Nicki says sternly making the girl slow down her jumping instead going to play with the strings of her hair.

"I still." She says lowly not wanting to miss the opportunity to see her friend.

-

The next day Beyoncé had left the house early since she was going to be attending a tidal meeting.

Nicki had asked the other kids if they wanted to go with her and Rumi, Blue had politely declined stating she wasn't feeling all too well whilst Sir had just agreed to go, seeing that the house was going to be boring without his twin and Blue locking herself up in her room.

The twins both dressed in matching outfits picked out by Onika herself while Papa wore the same outfit but in a different color.

"You ready?" Nicki asks buckling them up in the car.

"Yeah!" Rumi screams excitedly while Sir just nods unenthusiastically Papa copying his movement.

They reached the place not too long later, it was a park not too far from their house.

It wasn't busy that's why she'd picked the spot they'd talk..

They waited for awhile Rumi and Sir spending the time to play tag while Onika just showed Papa a bunch of cocomelon videos on YouTube.

"Rumi?!" The kids immediately snapped their head up from where they'd started playing with grass, seeing Alexis running towards them her mother-their teacher- trailing behind.

"Hi." The smaller girl cheeses walking
their way.

"Hi."Rumi blushes a little grabbing hold of her hand taking her to were she was playing with Sir.

"Hi Sir." Alexis giggles a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Hello." Sir says holding his hand out for a shake which Alexis gladly took.

Rumi just rolled her eyes at the interaction dragging Alexis away from there and towards the swings which wasn't too far from where the adults were.

"What'd you do that fo'?" Alexis pouts looking back at Sir who just shrugs going over to watch videos with his brother.

"Nothing...we're girls, girls play together while boys play together." She says simply like it was the most basic thing in the world "Wanna swing?"

"Yeah sure." Alexis smiles not minding her weird behaviour.

She sits on the swing as Rumi pushes her higher and higher.

-

"Hello." Nicki says adjusting Papa on her lap.

"Hi." Ms. Alexa says taking a seat besides her, she knew who the woman was but was just trying to keep her calm in order not to draw attention towards them.

"I was tryna plan a playdate for the girls and you wanted to make sure you daughter was in safe hands so... ask me anything?"

"Umm.. Do you have any pets? I'm asking cause Alexis is seriously allergic to cats."

"No.. we have no pets."

"What else? Do you have any other kid besides these three?"

"Yeah, I have a preteen daughter but she sadly didn't come today."

"How would you feel if the kids were playing and they'd suddenly broke a vase?"

"I mean I'd be mad, come on." Nicki says thinking the question through "But they'd probably just be sent to bed early."

"Okay.. do you have domestic staff and how long have you had them?"

"Yes we do but the ones that stay with us we've had for more than three years." By now Sir had come to watch cocomelon with his baby brother putting more weight on Nicki's lap.

"Well I guess she can come over this weekend but I need her supervised p.s she's allergic to nuts too."

"Okay." Nicki smiles "You're daughter is in safe hands."

-

I was half asleep writing this... I hope it makes sense.

Questions?

Alexis?

• Rumi?

• Sir?

• Blue?

• Beyoncé?

• Onika?

• Ms. Alexa?

Answer and I'll update tommorow💀

I promise this time 🤞🏽