Chapter 2:Leaving the Hell

Start from the beginning

Dia:Nunew come here.

Nu:coming aunty.

Nunew slided from side and run to his aunty.

Dia:what the hell is this Nunew (there was broken vase in her room).

Nunew:aunty i didn't cutts off (she aunty slaped him).

Dia: You aleedy broke vase and Now lying to me. Clean this quickly.

Nunew saw his cousin hinding behind the door, he get that who did this but he didn't say anything started cleaning it because he know nobody gonna belive him.

At evening after coming from college he thown his bag on his bed, changed his clothes and went the kitchen for preparing dinnar. When he reached he saw Lara is already preparing the dinner, when Lara realised someone's presence she tuned and saw Nunew.

Lara :New you're home, here eat this (She handed him A pastry) and make him sit on the table.

Nu:Thank you so much he smiled a little.

Lara:You really look adorable when you smile.
Nunew got a little shy from her words .

Suddenly his cousin popped and took the pastry plate.

Cousin :I'm hungry(he eaten it in one go)

Lara:It was for him.

Cousin:o c'mon he doesn't need to eat special food he can have dinner directly (he left laughing ).
Nunew became sad and Lara was now also sad.

Lara:it's ok new I'll take some snacks for you tomorrow.

Nu:it's alright (he stood to leave but accidently bumped on table which made the antique vase fall on ground, it got shattered) Nu's uncle saw all this.

N uncle:You useless troublesome kid (he scremed by which everyone got there)

Nu:I'm sorry i didn't... Wanted to.. (His voice was trembling).

His uncle approced new and held nu's wrist harshy. Nu was trying to get off grip but he unable to do so.

N uncle:now I'll tell you what you deserve.

He pulled nunew to nu's room and locked the door he unbukled his belt and started beating nu with the belt. Nunew was screming and crying in pain.

Nu:I'm sorry uncle,please i won't do it again, please somebody save me , aahhh... No please .

N uncle: kid like you *smash* deserve this *smash* I'm sorry uncle, please *smash* .

It seems like his uncle was deaf and he was smashing him with belt mercylessly.

Lara was countiniously hitting the door when she saw nu's uncle pulled nu in his room.

Lara:please leave him, he is just a kid, don't do this him.

she was tearing when she was hearing nu's painful screams,

Lara: please leave him I request you please.

N dad: Lara what the hell are doing that kid broke that antique vase, do you know how much expensive it was.

Lara:which kind of father you are he is you son.

N dad rolled his eyes and left as if he don't care.

After 15-20 minutes...

N uncle:if it happens again I'm gonna beat to death
Useless, idiot.

Now N uncle opened the door. Lara rushed to nu and saw him he was coved with long marks of belts at some places he was bleeding . He was barely conscious. She put nu's arm around her shoulder and helped him to lay on the bed.
She ran down to kitchen and came back with hot water, towel and first aid.She removed nu's shirt and started crying by seeing brusies of cruelity on his soft frigile body. She firstly cleansed the little wounds, Nunew flinced but she blow on them to make him feel better she put the ointment on the brusies. And help Nunew to wear tshirt.
Nu was really weak and tired so he slept instantly.