Another move from Japan and Speerites join the war

Start from the beginning

Kuribayashi: Obliterate them! They are a nation unfit to live on! They are simply an abomination born to oppress!

IJA Officer 4#: The 77th Tank Platoon headed into the enemy troop's trenches at top speed!

Kuribayashi: Tell them to hit the Mana shield that's blocking them! Deploy all means to destroy those Vels!

In Veldan Forces side, Fort Amerabad

The Veldan troops, led by Prince Seri Rangka, were surprised by the enemy's movements which were very fast and easy to slaughter their troops quickly

(Prince Seri Ranka {no picture, use your imagination})

Prince Seri Ranka: This is can't be happening! Who are these force actually?!

Veldan General 5#: Your Highness, the troops called the "Imperial Japanese Army" attacked our trenches with such ease! Our Mana field is useless against them--!

Prince Seri Ranka: Don't say nonsense! Our Mana Power is really strong! How could it possibly break as easily as breaking glass?!!

Veldan General 2#: They broke through the trenches of the 12th Army! And they will head to the last trench line! We must evacuate this fort!

Prince Seri Ranka: No! We will not surrender!

Veldan General 1#: Your Highness! What he say is right! It's only a matter of time for this fortress to fall to the enemy! At this rate, we will all be slaughtered! We must evacuate now!

Prince Seri Ranka: No! I will not leave this fort! This is the only fortress guarding the city where my mother was born! If we let it, then the enemy will move in and pillage this city! If left further, then this city would fall and be the only city closest to the capital! What will happen when they arrive at the capital?! We are the Velda Dynasty Army! We won't back down easily!

Back to the battlefield

The new Type-50 Chi-Yo Kai tanks lined up and rushed together towards the last defensive trench of the fort

(Type-50 Chi-Yo Kai)

Type-50 Chi-Yo Kai Commander 1#: Don't loosen up the attack! Their Mana field is not too strong to taking a damage from our effects!

Type-50 Chi-Yo Kai Commander 7#: Enemy AT! Watch out!

Then Velda's troops fired at them with Anti-Tank weapons, but most of their shots missed, some were hit but ricochet

Type-50 Chi-Yo Kai Commander 2#: Heh! They're very sucks! They can shoot accurately! Hahaha!!!

Then Velda's troops built a light wall of Mana and then at full speed, and crashed into the wall of Man easily and started scattering the positions of the enemy troops.

Meanwhile at Toronto, Speer's Germany in exile