"i can't wait!" David said as he smiled warmly.

" me either..." Exer stared at david with soft warm eyes.

it became apparent Exer was starring because David grew concerned.

" uhh earth to Exer?"

"o-oh! s-sorry! haha..."

"is everything alright?"

"yeah i just uhm... spaced out..."

"alright, we'll the ride is starting soon so get ready!"

"yeah, thanks day."

the ride started and  when they were at the very top of the wheel.Exer put his hand down and so did David at the same time,David and Exer touched hands but when they realized they both took their hand away awkwardly.

"oh! sorry Exer!"

"no! no! it's fine out your hand there."

"no! you put your hand down! you did it first"

David reacher for Exer hand and tried pressing it down but Exer refused and tried to press David's hand down and in the middle of their hand argument they clasped each others hand by accident. they stood there for a minute processing what happened.

" holy sugar! Exer i'm sorry! i didn't mean to-!"

"no!no! it's also my fault!"

they let go of each others hands and laughed awkwardly.

Exer kept sneaking peeks at David, and David to Exer the same.

" David... uhm... we need to talk about something."

"what's is it Exer?"

"i'm going to be honest. David, recently i've been more nervous of being with you, and i feel like you feel the same way, it's kind of awkward... and... i don't want to be awkward with my best friend. so is there something i did? why is it so awkward?"

"oh. i don't know. i mean i know why i-" David caught himself just in time, or maybe he didn't?

"you know why? what happened David is it because of Halloween night? i said i don't have feelings for Brenda anymore."

shit. David got caught. how he had to tell Exer his true feelings, or make up a hell of a good excuse if the spot.he wished he could stand up and jump off of this ferris wheel right now.

David sighed, "it's not cause of Halloween night Exer. it's cause of something else."

it was silent for a moment, but Exer broke the silence. " is it about... that thing you said? the thing you were going to tell me, that you...?"

David could feel his cheeks get redder." yeah."

David looked up. his face was really close to Exers and Exers was close to his.

" what did you want to tell me?"

"i wanted to tell you that I... I..." David's heart started beating rapidly, as if he here having a heart attack or as if his heart was beating out of his chest.  he closed his eyes and mumbled softly,"I love you."

David prayed Exer couldn't hear but  when he opens his eyes he saw an mouth wide open red Exer.
he knows he heard him.

"oh... oh! oh- my-!" Exer put his hands over his mouth.now Exer was the one with the rapid heartbeat. he realized it now. the reason why Exer was so nervous around David, why he got nervous butterflies in his stomach, why David looked more handsome than he was before. it's because he was in love with David!

Exer saw David look away in shame.suddenly something took over him, Exer grabbed David's cheeks and pulled David's lips to his.The kiss was warm, he knew he'd felt this before with Brenda but this time it felt right. the warmth of David's lips against his made Exer feel at ease somehow. and David didn't pull away either, he felt the same way after all.

Exer realized what he had done and softly pushed david's away.

"holy sugar... Exer..."

they both sat in awe as the ride ended.they both got off and didn't speak a word to each-other when they got off.

"so! how was the ride?" Brenda asked.

"yes, how was ride?🤨" Ronald said with a eyebrow raised like a question and a grin on his face.

" it went good. the view was nice.Right Exer? "David asked and bumped Exer shoulder signaling to act normal.

" oh yeah! the view was amazing! great!" Exer did a devious grin.

"Brenda, Exer and i are going to talk for a while you guys go along! we'll meet you in 30 at the car!"

"alright... see ya."Brenda said questionably.

     * * *
"Exer! What the hell happened on that ferris wheel!?"

" i-i don't know! something came over me i really don't know!"

they were both panicking,David had kissed girls before but never a guy! nonetheless his BEST FRIEND!?!?

"Exer, do you love me back? you know that kiss wasn't really an awnser.And what if people saw us!?"

"i know! i know! i told you! i don't know what came over me! But... i do know that i do love you back."

"so... we both are in love with each other. so does that make us dating?"

"i guess."

"do you think dating is different with a guy?"

" naw. Your dating a human being right? so it's the same thing i guess."

" your right. but we should keep this secret. my dad isn't a big fan of gay people."

"yeah your right. but we are dating right?"

"yeah."

"so that settled. let's get back to the group. but before we do..."

Exer gave David a peck on the cheek and they both smiled at each other. When they got to the car they all packed up and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

should i do like after they start dating or should i leave it like this?? i'm thinking of leaving it idk