He stared at her through the mirror, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing himself against her from behind.

"What do you want?" She asked and glanced at him while pumping the dial soap into her hands.

"Pussy. Finna eat it off da bone." He smirked while snaking his head to rest in her neck where he began to leave small kisses.

"Feed me and I'll feed you. I promise. I want chinese food an— Dayvon!" She cut herself off with a laugh when he lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter, hooking his fingers in her tights.

"Hm? I can't talk right na', I'm starvin'." He spoke, keeping his eyes trained on her clothed lower half.

He smacked his lips once she pushed him back, removing his fingers from her tights. "Move around!"

He groaned under his breath before squatting down, so he was face to face with the middle of her legs.

"Watchu on, Ms. pretty, wet, and tight pussy? I'm tryna show you some love but yo owner bein' stingy as a muhfucka right na. I was jus' in you 'dis mornin' but I miss you." He spoke lowly, kissing it again.

Dakota bursted out into laughter, pushing Dayvon back when he stood to his feet. "You are so extra, for real."

She began to walk out of the bathroom and he followed her, waiting for her to lay down.

In less than twelve hours, he would have to begin his journey of being away from her for one whole month. He wasn't ready at all, so he was trying to make the most of their limited time.

Once she completely laid down, he climbed on top of her body, nestling his face into her chest. "If I order yo food right na, you gon' lemme get a lil lick?"

His grin widened once she nodded her head with an innocent smile. He rushed to search for his phone, quickly finding it and going to the doordash app.

"You said you inna mood fa' rats and cats?" He joked, and she straight faced him while popping him in his mouth.

"Stop being rude."

He quickly added her meal to the cart, knowing exactly what she wanted by heart. He ordered shrimp and broccoli with vegetable fried rice, along with an egg roll and a sprite.

"See, it's done shordy. Na' pullem panties down, girl." He smirked, not even letting her do so before doing the action himself. He removed her tights and her panties with one motion, throwing them somewhere in the room.

"Please don't do too much, Von. You already did the most this morning, and it's sensitive." She frowned, causing him to nod.

"I gotchu."

She laid back on the bed, and he got between her legs, laying on his stomach. He tucked his bottom lip in his mouth as he pushed her legs up, putting her glistening slit on display. "Hold 'em up fa me, ma."

He eyed her slit intensely, rubbing a circle on her clit for a few seconds, closely watching her reaction.

He smirked when her eyes shut and she let out a soft sigh. Instantly getting an idea, he lifted his body up, tapping her so she could put her legs down.

"Hollon, I'a be right back. Yo pretty ass." He grinned, getting off of the bed and rushing as fast as he could down the steps to the kitchen.

Being as though he only had socks and boxers on, he nearly slipped across the kitchen floor, catching his balance at the last minute.

Pressing his hand against the ice dispenser, two ice cubes fell into his hand and he popped both of them into his mouth.

He rushed back up the steps, making sure the ice didn't melt before he could actually use it.